Dead Cop T-Shirts Are Being Sold Online — Mocking the Execution of St. Louis Police Office Langsdorf

Because he created animosity towards police officers during he presidency.
Cops were dying before Oblama was president.
People werent making shirts to mock the deaths of individual fallen officers before Obama.

No. They made signs and billboards cheering on Bonnie and Clyde. They supported Pretty Boy Floyd. All of them killed cops. None of this is new. Well. Perhaps new to you since you haven’t bothered to learn any history.

The movie Godfather is considered one of the greatest of all time. In it, Michael Corleone murders a Police Captain. That movie was filmed when Obama was 11 years old. Is it his fault?

Mumbai Abu-Jamal was convicted of killing a cop in 1982 and has been a media celeb since the time. Now, how did Obama manage that when he was in College?

The problem is not Obama. It is your incredible ignorance.
Are you fucking retarded or something? Movies arent even remotely the same thing as putting a real dead cop who recently died on t-shirts and left wingers proudly wearing them.

Last I checked Obama hasn't been president in two and a half years.
Doesn't matter!

Why not?
People werent making shirts to mock the deaths of individual fallen officers before Obama.
Lazy capitalist..

Who made them when Obama was President?
I dont follow your left wing cop hating t-shirt makers, so i have no idea who makes them.

The "fuck the police" era started during his presidency.

Um. No. Fuck the Police was from 1988. Fuck tha Police - Wikipedia

The song Cop Killer was from 1992. Fuck tha Police - Wikipedia

None of this is new. Well. Okay. The ability of people to talk about it on social media is, but otherwise, all old despite your hysteria.
Dude, we all know when those songs came out. I remember specifically how outraged people were about those songs. Al Gores wife really went after those bands, remember? When Obama got into office, songs like that werent offensive to the left anymore.

Oh please. You read, or skimmed The Wikipedia page. The album went triple platinum. That means it sold 3 million copies. That was long before the MP3 days. It was embraced. Half the reason people went to Body Count concerts was to see if Ice would sing Cop Killer. That pesky First Amendment seemed to protect him.
I owned those albums, fool. I saw "Body Count" live at Lollapalooza. It was cute when we were kids, but now people dont listen to that shit tongue in cheek.

No. That would be the police who created that animosity through their own actions. Lying, planting evidence, abuse, brutality. Obama did not make cops lie. Obama did not make cops shoot unarmed people. Obama did not cover up for corrupt police. That was all the cops own actions. And the Us versus Them is another cop created situation.

Where you ever a cop. If not you can’t judge them until you wear there shoes. That’s a typical racist statement. So until you do there job your opinion in shit. Keep believing the shit the papers and news sells you. It’s bullshit. I worked in the projects and did my job just like all cops do. Is there some bad apples of course. When you have a split second to decide what to do and under duress it’s not easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So only cops can judge cops? What divine force gave them this authority? Were they chosen by a sign from God?

That split second has always existed. Only cops used to be trained not to shoot if there was no weapon. Now the cops like yourself claim you can’t wait to see a weapon. It is as though life has become a perverted Twilight zone of the old western movie. The first person to draw is not only the winner, but the good guy.

Tell me why 25 cops refused to cooperate with the state investigation of of Noor in Minneapolis?

Tell me why it took two years to force the investigation of the death of John Geer in Virginia?

Big City, Small Town. It doesn’t matter. The Us Versus Them exists because that is the way the cops believe and behave.

The lies the cops tell are routine and idiotic. What pisses the cops like yourself off is not the lies. It is the fact that each year fewer people believe the lies. You and your friends are the ones afraid. Afraid that you will be prosecuted as sacrificial lambs to the bigger lie of accountability.

When you and your brothers in black start telling the truth you will find a lot more people supporting you. That is why Serpico is a name known to so many. He told the truth. And cops just like you tried to get him killed. He was a rat. He told the truth. He betrayed the brotherhood. He broke the blue wall of silence.

Or was it the blue code of silence in your department?

Didn’t claim that cops only judge cops. I said assholes like you who are to scared to put on the uniform don’t make judgements. That split second means everything. How do you know they didn’t have a gun. What about a knife. Only two people know what happened. The cop and the bad guy. If it was a bad shoot then the cop pays for his mistake. Do you think cops enjoy being in that situation. It’s scary as hell. We are trained very well. Cops don’t shoot someone for no reason at all. The bad cops that do stupid shit get charged. Also, don’t put words in my mouth. That’s the problem people like you are quick to judge before all the facts come out. Unfortunately the papers and the news media are quick to judge and that creates a bigger problem. It’s scary when I have to talk to an adult like a child. No one is perfect and cops make mistakes. You can make a mistake at work and it’s no big deal. A cop makes a mistake and he either ends up dead or on trial. It’s funny that a cop gets killed and all your worried about is saying how bad cops are. Just shows what type of person you are.

How does that make his family feel.
May they not only have the ability to shut down the whole operation completely, but may they also be able to score whatever money has been made from it so far.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Thank you Holly. The idiot try to put words in my mouth and didn’t even care about the cop who died and his family.

God bless you Holly.

Rick.

But that is when his administration of racists divided this country so badly. That's when BLM popped up and the Democrats said, "God Bless you for Black Lives Matter," Pelosi, et al.

Does that mean Trump and his administration of racist have brought this country together.

When blacks go full-on savage mode like this, whites are going to love a guy like Trump. That's just the way it is.........that's why he got elected. Whites saw Ferguson and Charlotte and watched as Soetero stood around with his thumb up his ass. That was plenty enough for them. The more we see BLM, the better for Trump........I want those mofu's out there daily protesting some st00pid shit.:flirtysmile4:

Another great example of right wing, racist babble.
No, it's the truth.

Only if you are a racist POS.

Like yourself. So it’s ok to make a tee-shirt like that and watch his family suffer. If we did that for ANITFA, BLK and the LGBT community we would be crucified.

But that is when his administration of racists divided this country so badly. That's when BLM popped up and the Democrats said, "God Bless you for Black Lives Matter," Pelosi, et al.

Does that mean Trump and his administration of racist have brought this country together.

When blacks go full-on savage mode like this, whites are going to love a guy like Trump. That's just the way it is.........that's why he got elected. Whites saw Ferguson and Charlotte and watched as Soetero stood around with his thumb up his ass. That was plenty enough for them. The more we see BLM, the better for Trump........I want those mofu's out there daily protesting some st00pid shit.:flirtysmile4:

That coming from a liberal racist POS. Funny

I have another question. Why is it that when a cop dies in a struggle, it is an execution? But when a cop shoots an unarmed man, it is justified? What is with the propaganda?

You are literally to stupid to answer.

No. That would be the police who created that animosity through their own actions. Lying, planting evidence, abuse, brutality. Obama did not make cops lie. Obama did not make cops shoot unarmed people. Obama did not cover up for corrupt police. That was all the cops own actions. And the Us versus Them is another cop created situation.

Where you ever a cop. If not you can’t judge them until you wear there shoes. That’s a typical racist statement. So until you do there job your opinion in shit. Keep believing the shit the papers and news sells you. It’s bullshit. I worked in the projects and did my job just like all cops do. Is there some bad apples of course. When you have a split second to decide what to do and under duress it’s not easy.

So only cops can judge cops? What divine force gave them this authority? Were they chosen by a sign from God?

That split second has always existed. Only cops used to be trained not to shoot if there was no weapon. Now the cops like yourself claim you can’t wait to see a weapon. It is as though life has become a perverted Twilight zone of the old western movie. The first person to draw is not only the winner, but the good guy.

Tell me why 25 cops refused to cooperate with the state investigation of of Noor in Minneapolis?

Tell me why it took two years to force the investigation of the death of John Geer in Virginia?

Big City, Small Town. It doesn’t matter. The Us Versus Them exists because that is the way the cops believe and behave.

The lies the cops tell are routine and idiotic. What pisses the cops like yourself off is not the lies. It is the fact that each year fewer people believe the lies. You and your friends are the ones afraid. Afraid that you will be prosecuted as sacrificial lambs to the bigger lie of accountability.

When you and your brothers in black start telling the truth you will find a lot more people supporting you. That is why Serpico is a name known to so many. He told the truth. And cops just like you tried to get him killed. He was a rat. He told the truth. He betrayed the brotherhood. He broke the blue wall of silence.

Or was it the blue code of silence in your department?

Spoken like a true racist. Where do you get your information from. A cereal box. What a dumbass.

No, it's the truth.

Like yourself. So it’s ok to make a tee-shirt like that and watch his family suffer. If we did that for ANITFA, BLK and the LGBT community we would be crucified.

I think Lebron pretty much says it all.

Lebron Crime Analogy.jpeg

Nobody gives a fuck what a dumbass, stinking, Trump Humper thinks.

No, it's the truth.

View attachment 266405

He is a POS. He will
Never be in the class of Michael Jordan. James has a big mouth and doesn’t know when to shut it. He should of paid more attention to how Jordan handled himself.

Nobody gives a fuck what a dumbass, stinking, Trump Humper thinks.

Just like no one gives a shit what a racist scumbag like you has to say.

No, it's the truth.

View attachment 266405

Let me get my violin out for you. Poor baby didn’t get his way. Cry me a river

No, it's the truth.

View attachment 266405

He is a POS. He will
Never be in the class of Michael Jordan. James has a big mouth and doesn’t know when to shut it. He should of paid more attention to how Jordan handled himself.

I love Jordan on the basketball court, but in the real world he was a coward. You love guys like they who show their teeth and shuffle their feet when you are around.

None of this is new. Well. Okay. The ability of people to talk about it on social media is, but otherwise, all old despite your hysteria.
Dude, we all know when those songs came out. I remember specifically how outraged people were about those songs. Al Gores wife really went after those bands, remember? When Obama got into office, songs like that werent offensive to the left anymore.

Oh please. You read, or skimmed The Wikipedia page. The album went triple platinum. That means it sold 3 million copies. That was long before the MP3 days. It was embraced. Half the reason people went to Body Count concerts was to see if Ice would sing Cop Killer. That pesky First Amendment seemed to protect him.
But does this affect people? Instead of uplifting others into the unique American culture, white kids started acting like black kids only without nearly as much violence. We seemed to devolve a bit. People just talk the nice things that should be but somehow not knwing where the resources needed will come from. People pushing things are liars themselves. Those thick attractive black lady entertainers all have spent bookoo dollars on plastic surgery and high maintenance ways to make them look whiter in appearance. Then they spout the Hood rhetoric and hate and bigotry and prejudice vermin that others are accused of often without any reason. Award shows are famous for this. Not one should say a word about the children of illegals while they grew up in or were part of or knew people who had kids out of wedlock were single and teenagers to start. Having several abortions along with several children with no father figure is the epitome of evil.

But does this affect people? Instead of uplifting others into the unique American culture, white kids started acting like black kids only without nearly as much violence.

How did they start acting like black kids?

We seemed to devolve a bit. People just talk the nice things that should be but somehow not knwing where the resources needed will come from. People pushing things are liars themselves. Those thick attractive black lady entertainers all have spent bookoo dollars on plastic surgery and high maintenance ways to make them look whiter in appearance.

Give me some examples of these black women you are speaking of. It is white women who are getting injected to make their lips and asses look thicker, black women have it naturally.

Then they spout the Hood rhetoric and hate and bigotry and prejudice vermin that others are accused of often without any reason. Award shows are famous for this. Not one should say a word about the children of illegals while they grew up in or were part of or knew people who had kids out of wedlock were single and teenagers to start. Having several abortions along with several children with no father figure is the epitome of evil.

Show me an award show where folks were spouting hood rhetoric, hate, bigotry and prejudice.

You must be talking about some of these Trump rallies you have been attending or watching on FOX.

No, it's the truth.

View attachment 266405

He is a POS. He will

I love Jordan on the basketball court, but in the real world he was a coward. You love guys like they who show their teeth and shuffle their feet when you are around.

Jordan was a class act unlike James. Jordan was no coward.

Forum List

Back