Dead Cop T-Shirts Are Being Sold Online — Mocking the Execution of St. Louis Police Office Langsdorf

I have another question. Why is it that when a cop dies in a struggle, it is an execution? But when a cop shoots an unarmed man, it is justified? What is with the propaganda?

To pile on, next time anyone credits Trump for the continuing recovery I'm going to come get you and have you blame low unemployment on Obama.
Nobody will ever blame low unemployment on Obama.

You're right, Trump Humpers will continue to lie and tell us Trump is responsible for it.

Last I checked Obama hasn't been president in two and a half years.
But that is when his administration of racists divided this country so badly. That's when BLM popped up and the Democrats said, "God Bless you for Black Lives Matter," Pelosi, et al.

Does that mean Trump and his administration of racist have brought this country together.

Because he created animosity towards police officers during he presidency.
Cops were dying before Oblama was president.

Please let this shit keep amping up....nothing ensures a Trump re-election more than the savages coming off the rails. Freaks out white people who know the DUMS dont do shit to mitigate the rage bs.....so this kind of stuff heart warming if one is a conservative.

But that is when his administration of racists divided this country so badly. That's when BLM popped up and the Democrats said, "God Bless you for Black Lives Matter," Pelosi, et al.

Does that mean Trump and his administration of racist have brought this country together.

When blacks go full-on savage mode like this, whites are going to love a guy like Trump. That's just the way it is.........that's why he got elected. Whites saw Ferguson and Charlotte and watched as Soetero stood around with his thumb up his ass. That was plenty enough for them. The more we see BLM, the better for Trump........I want those mofu's out there daily protesting some st00pid shit.:flirtysmile4:

When blacks go full-on savage mode like this, whites are going to love a guy like Trump. That's just the way it is.........that's why he got elected. Whites saw Ferguson and Charlotte and watched as Soetero stood around with his thumb up his ass. That was plenty enough for them. The more we see BLM, the better for Trump........I want those mofu's out there daily protesting some st00pid shit.:flirtysmile4:

Another great example of right wing, racist babble.

No, it's the truth.

No, it's the truth.

Only if you are a racist POS.

People werent making shirts to mock the deaths of individual fallen officers before Obama.

The "fuck the police" era started during his presidency.
Americans began calling police PIGS in the '60s. Randomly executing them also.
What does that have to do with modern times? I wasnt even born then.

Um. No. Fuck the Police was from 1988. Fuck tha Police - Wikipedia

The song Cop Killer was from 1992. Fuck tha Police - Wikipedia

None of this is new. Well. Okay. The ability of people to talk about it on social media is, but otherwise, all old despite your hysteria.

None of this is new. Well. Okay. The ability of people to talk about it on social media is, but otherwise, all old despite your hysteria.
Dude, we all know when those songs came out. I remember specifically how outraged people were about those songs. Al Gores wife really went after those bands, remember? When Obama got into office, songs like that werent offensive to the left anymore, in fact, they are now celebrated.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter!

Why not?
People werent making shirts to mock the deaths of individual fallen officers before Obama.

No. They made signs and billboards cheering on Bonnie and Clyde. They supported Pretty Boy Floyd. All of them killed cops. None of this is new. Well. Perhaps new to you since you haven’t bothered to learn any history.

The movie Godfather is considered one of the greatest of all time. In it, Michael Corleone murders a Police Captain. That movie was filmed when Obama was 11 years old. Is it his fault?

Mumbai Abu-Jamal was convicted of killing a cop in 1982 and has been a media celeb since the time. Now, how did Obama manage that when he was in College?

The problem is not Obama. It is your incredible ignorance.

Doesn't matter!

Why not?
Who made them when Obama was President?

Dude, we all know when those songs came out. I remember specifically how outraged people were about those songs. Al Gores wife really went after those bands, remember? When Obama got into office, songs like that werent offensive to the left anymore.

Oh please. You read, or skimmed The Wikipedia page. The album went triple platinum. That means it sold 3 million copies. That was long before the MP3 days. It was embraced. Half the reason people went to Body Count concerts was to see if Ice would sing Cop Killer. That pesky First Amendment seemed to protect him.

Forum List

Back