Dead Cop T-Shirts Are Being Sold Online — Mocking the Execution of St. Louis Police Office Langsdorf

Dear White_MAGA_Man
Doesn't this fall under MURDERABILIA where it is illegal to profit from
murder or notoriety of murderers?

I sent your link to ANDY KAHAN who helped lobby for
laws against Murderabilia on behalf of crime victims' rights.

This should be stopped. The family has enough to grieve over
without having to sue to stop abusing the image of someone they
lost to criminals already.

In Texas you own the right to your image as an automatic copyright.

This is truly insane as it is inhumane.

That is disgusting. How does that make his family feel. Mutants did this and they deserve to be treated as such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he created animosity towards police officers during he presidency.

To pile on, next time anyone credits Trump for the continuing recovery I'm going to come get you and have you blame low unemployment on Obama.
Nobody will ever blame low unemployment on Obama.
unemployment-rate-in-the-usa-since-1990.jpg

Are these stats right?

To pile on, next time anyone credits Trump for the continuing recovery I'm going to come get you and have you blame low unemployment on Obama.

Are these stats right?
No! Not during the Obama years.

Are these stats right?
No! Not during the Obama years.

Are Trump's Bureau of Labor Statistics stat's rigged for Obama?

Last I checked Obama hasn't been president in two and a half years.
But that is when his administration of racists divided this country so badly. That's when BLM popped up and the Democrats said, "God Bless you for Black Lives Matter," Pelosi, et al.

No. That would be the police who created that animosity through their own actions. Lying, planting evidence, abuse, brutality. Obama did not make cops lie. Obama did not make cops shoot unarmed people. Obama did not cover up for corrupt police. That was all the cops own actions. And the Us versus Them is another cop created situation.

No. That would be the police who created that animosity through their own actions. Lying, planting evidence, abuse, brutality. Obama did not make cops lie. Obama did not make cops shoot unarmed people. Obama did not cover up for corrupt police. That was all the cops own actions. And the Us versus Them is another cop created situation.
Nope, colored people created this. They have no value for life, especially for cops and white people They're uncivilized savages! Cops shooting them unarmed or armed is justified.

Are you saying that every shooting of a black kid from a white cop is due to lying, planting evidence, abuse and brutality?

I grant you some of the shootings were bad and I think the police every one.

You had the ballz to do something. But not the organizational skills to do it in a remembering way. The Baltimore mayor gave you a "get out of jail free card" during the riots and you stopped at a bistro in front of Camden yards where another white guy and his girlfriend was beat up. You could have destroyed the ballpark and burnt down the warehouse.You do what you always do. You stop at first base destroying your own area with some beat downs and killings of others which is worth taking a lead from first base. But then stop. You need to hit the home run or more then that...the grand slam...the salami, baby! I give you credit with the cops though. Not one of them who abused civilians from across the nation ever showed up to protect their brothers in blue who you were killing and maiming. Never saw that before. It is a shame that many departments are great and fair and others are not. The circling of the wagons of scum does not help also. To many people destroyed though. Right elseeaye...lache cow tee!

Where you ever a cop. If not you can’t judge them until you wear there shoes. That’s a typical racist statement. So until you do there job your opinion in shit. Keep believing the shit the papers and news sells you. It’s bullshit. I worked in the projects and did my job just like all cops do. Is there some bad apples of course. When you have a split second to decide what to do and under duress it’s not easy.

Doesn't matter!

Why not?

Nope, colored people created this. They have no value for life, especially for cops and white people They're uncivilized savages! Cops shooting them unarmed or armed is justified.

In three cases out of five the cops are committing Perjury. That is a felony in every single state. Now. How did the blacks force the cops to commit felonies in 60% of the cases?

Doesn't matter!

Why not?

Where you ever a cop. If not you can’t judge them until you wear there shoes. That’s a typical racist statement. So until you do there job your opinion in shit. Keep believing the shit the papers and news sells you. It’s bullshit. I worked in the projects and did my job just like all cops do. Is there some bad apples of course. When you have a split second to decide what to do and under duress it’s not easy.

So only cops can judge cops? What divine force gave them this authority? Were they chosen by a sign from God?

That split second has always existed. Only cops used to be trained not to shoot if there was no weapon. Now the cops like yourself claim you can’t wait to see a weapon. It is as though life has become a perverted Twilight zone of the old western movie. The first person to draw is not only the winner, but the good guy.

Tell me why 25 cops refused to cooperate with the state investigation of of Noor in Minneapolis?

Tell me why it took two years to force the investigation of the death of John Geer in Virginia?

Big City, Small Town. It doesn’t matter. The Us Versus Them exists because that is the way the cops believe and behave.

The lies the cops tell are routine and idiotic. What pisses the cops like yourself off is not the lies. It is the fact that each year fewer people believe the lies. You and your friends are the ones afraid. Afraid that you will be prosecuted as sacrificial lambs to the bigger lie of accountability.

When you and your brothers in black start telling the truth you will find a lot more people supporting you. That is why Serpico is a name known to so many. He told the truth. And cops just like you tried to get him killed. He was a rat. He told the truth. He betrayed the brotherhood. He broke the blue wall of silence.

Or was it the blue code of silence in your department?

Forum List

Back