Dead Can Dance

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Now something a little different, take a listen. I heard this for the first time tonight

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJm3PLi9o-A&feature=related]Dead Can Dance - How Fortunate The Man With None (Toronto 1 October) - YouTube[/ame]

They are amazing. So of course, I leaped right on Wiki to learn more. They've been disbanded for forever, which is sad. But they have more than a few songs for me to discover.

Thanks!

Very nice.

Dead Can Dance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On 28 March 2010, in an interview for Bulgaria’s Katehizis.com online music magazine, Perry revealed the possibility of a future Dead Can Dance reunion: "Yes, I’ve been talking about it with Lisa [Gerrard]. Maybe in the end of next year we’ll start work again. We’ve been talking about doing something like taking a small chamber orchestra – 10 or 15 people – and tour with them. And we have to write songs. We have to write new material – totally new – so the whole, entire set will be a new album. Then we’ll go into the studio after the tour, record, produce and release a record as well."[12] This was confirmed in the official Brendan Perry forum on 12 May 2011: "I have been talking with Lisa Gerrard this past week with regard to recording a new DCD album this coming winter. We hope to complete the album by the summer of 2012 and then embark on an extensive two month world tour in late 2012.

Forum List

Back