DEA Raids Pot Dispensary in San Francisco

Well, for those of us that DONT USE ILLEGAL DRUGS, we dont worry. For those of you that do...deal with it. I know all you potheads are working very hard to get it legalized so you can all sit around and get stoned...and if thats your priorities in life, whew...great.

As for medical marijuana, when its being abused, its their job to reel it in. I am sure that there was more of a reason for this action than is on the table and a lot more that we are not at all aware of. So be it. Why worry about it?

What will you complain about after all your efforts to get pot legalized have come to fruition?

so you would support repealing the 21st amendment....

Well, for those of us that DONT USE ILLEGAL DRUGS, we dont worry. For those of you that do...deal with it. I know all you potheads are working very hard to get it legalized so you can all sit around and get stoned...and if thats your priorities in life, whew...great.

As for medical marijuana, when its being abused, its their job to reel it in. I am sure that there was more of a reason for this action than is on the table and a lot more that we are not at all aware of. So be it. Why worry about it?

What will you complain about after all your efforts to get pot legalized have come to fruition?

I don't use illegal drugs. But I believe in liberty, not government control over the American citizens.

There's no evidence that the medical marijuana was being abused. The second link I posted made it clear that it was over some state tax discrepancy, and that they sent in the "storm troopers" when proper procedure for such a charge would have been to audit the facility.

Why worry about it? I worry about all losses of liberty, because they always lead to more.

I'll complain about every other unconstitutional and immoral thing the government does when and if marijuana gets legalized.

Thanks for the neg rep by the way, classy move.

Forum List

Back