DEA Is Running Scared

Buck111

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2016
On the big blue marble
One of the biggest gangs in the world is becoming fearful their time of raping, robbing and pillaging might be coming to an end. I am not talking about the Crips or Bloods here. I am talking about the DEA, the gang responsible for much of the drugs that enter the U.S. illegally, and who, by force and violence, with government consent, enforce drug "laws" that are arcane and immoral.

dea.jpg

DEA Blames the Media for Making It Harder to Arrest People over Weed

(ANTIMEDIA) According to the DEA, the problem with cannabis in the United States isn’t that it’s still designated a dangerous drug with no medicinal value in spite of volumes of emerging scientific research indicating otherwise.

The problem is actually that the media has made it difficult for government agents to arrest people for selling and consuming it. The DEA also blames the increasing trend of legalization across the United States. In its 2016 National Drug Threat Assessment Summary [pdf], the DEA observes that “While marijuana remains illegal under federal law, many states have passed laws allowing the cultivation, possession, and use of marijuana within their respective states.”

The agency then argues:

Due to these varying state laws, as well as an abundance of media attention surrounding claims of possible medical benefits, the general public has been introduced to contradictory and often inaccurate information regarding the legality and benefits of marijuana use.

As a result, they contend: “This has made enforcement and prosecution for marijuana-related offenses more difficult, especially in states that have approved marijuana legalization.

Indeed, the DEA is correct in asserting an increasing number of individuals in states across the country have opted to remove barriers to cannabis use. From California to Colorado and Oregon to Washington D.C., 28 states have legalized either medical or recreational use.

But the agency’s wording that “an abundance of media attention surrounding claims of possible medical benefits” actually reveals the disingenuousness of its comments. Though the DEA frames the medicinal qualities of cannabis as doubtful, using uncertain terms like “claims” and “possible,” its own policies prove its statements “contradictory.”

Read on at DEA Blames the Media for Making It Harder to Arrest People over Weed

Rape, robbery, murder, human trafficking are all politically protected crimes whenever sources and methods are hidden from the public. These politically protected crimes are not restricted to the DEA.

Rape, robbery, murder, human trafficking are all politically protected crimes whenever sources and methods are hidden from the public. These politically protected crimes are not restricted to the DEA.
Do you mean some examples of those crimes? If so, please explain when and why such crimes are hidden.

I can only witness the truth of what I know. There are many justifications that the people who commit these acts use. The only acts I am personally aware of, the grand jury determined that the undercover officers involved were out of line but couldn't be indicted because they had no accuser.

Forum List

Back