¿De qué país es lo que piensan que es esto?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
53598f8d0d40ec8011e306af469b6358.jpg.cf.jpg

What country do they think this is?

Donald Trump has yet again brought another issue to the forefront by commenting that Jeb Bush, who speaks fluent Spanish, refrain from speaking it when campaigning in America.

This is the only country I know of that is supposed to be ashamed of its own heritage and it's own base language.

I speak English......I feel so ashamed!!!

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush is defending his use of Spanish on the campaign trail, calling Donald Trump’s criticism of him a “joke” that made him laugh.

“I laughed. I mean this is a joke,” Bush said when asked by ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos about his response to Trump’s attack. “Part of it is, you laugh, because it’s so bizarre but it’s hurtful for a lot of people and Mr. Trump know there is. He’s appealing to their angst and fears rather than higher hopes.”

In an interview with Breitbart News, Trump chided Bush for speaking Spanish to attack him.

“I like Jeb,” Trump said. “He’s a nice man. But he should really set the example by speaking English while in the United States.”

During an interview with “Good Morning America,” Bush defended his use of Spanish in an appearance at a bilingual school in Miami, after students and reporters asked him questions in Spanish.

Jeb Bush Fires Back At Donald Trump: Speaking Spanish ‘Reality of America’ - Breitbart

This country? It's country of multi-nationals and English is not the official language....

No shit?

Guess everyone can just speak whatever the fuck language they want then. That should greatly improve communication.

No wonder La Rasa is being federally funded.

Btw, what is the official language?.

Wow...

a candidate speaks to the crowd in a language he is fluent in, and they are more comfortable with, and he gets bashed for it...

What a strange thing to beat on him with

This country? It's country of multi-nationals and English is not the official language....

No shit?

Guess everyone can just speak whatever the fuck language they want then. That should greatly improve communication.

No wonder La Rasa is being federally funded.

Guess everyone can just speak whatever the fuck language they want then.

and attend any church they want, drink any booze they want, (if they are of legal age), etc

Scary, isn't it?

there isn't one

Donald Trump has yet again brought another issue to the forefront by commenting that Jeb Bush, who speaks fluent Spanish, refrain from speaking it when campaigning in America.

This is the only country I know of that is supposed to be ashamed of its own heritage and it's own base language.

It's over, dude. We've long since decided that maintaining standards & expectations - like speaking English - is mean and racist and just too damn hard, and we're not going back. E Pluribus Unum is dead. Bury it.

Hey, when are the Kardashians on? THAT'S what's REALLY important!

Wow...

a candidate speaks to the crowd in a language he is fluent in, and they are more comfortable with, and he gets bashed for it...

Rump is truly the king of Dumb-Down. Guess he'll be expunging all the words in his own speeches that come from Spanish. And French. And Italian. And Arabic and African and Native American languages.

Been a long time since I heard a good political stump speech in Olde Englisshe. I'll watch that. :popcorn:

Where is there anything about "shame" in that idea anyway? Did Rump actually say that?
This will be the best quote since "Rapists".

Know what's kinda neat, Mud?
I don't speak Spanish. Never studied it at all. And yet I fully understood your title here.
Should I be "ashamed"? Or just keep it to myself and pretend I don't?

Wow...

He didn't beat him.......He just made a suggestion.

If Jeb wants to pander to Hispanics....It's on him. Trump just called it what it was......pandering.The only reason Trump said anything was to respond to the attacks directed at him by Jeb in Spanish.

Trump is a genius.

Shitty google translate job on the title.

Thank you.

Wow...

If Jeb wants to pander to Hispanics....It's on him. Trump just called it what it was......pandering.The only reason Trump said anything was to respond to the attacks directed at him by Jeb in Spanish.

Trump is a genius.

Trump just called it what it was......pandering

and,....that's not beating on him?

LOL

Trump is a genius.

Maybe in your mind.

OP is trying to appear to be better educated than he is.

Drumpf really makes an ass of himself every time he opens his big yap. The class was bi-lingual and the student asked the question in Spanish.

Drumpf is exactly the kind of ignorant the RWs love and the Repub race to the bottom continues.

Wow...

Trump is a genius.

LOL

Trump is a genius.

Maybe in your mind.

When Jeb called Trump an asshole....maybe.

Apparently, he wants us to think he is bi-lingual.

He failed, just like Drumpf did.

Wow...

Trump is a genius.

LOL

Trump is a genius.

Maybe in your mind.

When Jeb called Trump an asshole

called a spade a spade?

refreshing

I am ashamed for Jeb when I hear him engaging in Beaner-speak. Does nobody understand the importance of assimilation?

Wow...

Trump is a genius.

LOL

Trump is a genius.

Maybe in your mind.

When Jeb called Trump an asshole

called a spade a spade?

refreshing

Quite the hypocrite.

Trump calls a spade a spade and you get all pissy about it.

Forum List

Back