De Plane! De Plane! er ... My Car! My Car!

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Oh, God ... I've got my beautiful car back!!! I have got to say the auto repair place that fixed my car did a magnificent job! They were the nicest people to deal with! They have a good reputation around town with good reason.

They did a great job of repairing it's injuries, a perfect paint match on my door and the thing drives like it did when I took it off the showroom floor! Hell, they even removed my years-ago-expired inspection sticker from VA!! I'm almost in shock - I feel like I've been handed a million dollars or something!

Now, to try to deal with the Internal Affairs people at the highway patrol.

o rats i got the check for the truck from insurance today.....after market parts? hello, i am not accepting after market parts.....i got a call into my agent....

Oh, God ... I've got my beautiful car back!!! I have got to say the auto repair place that fixed my car did a magnificent job! They were the nicest people to deal with! They have a good reputation around town with good reason.

They did a great job of repairing it's injuries, a perfect paint match on my door and the thing drives like it did when I took it off the showroom floor! Hell, they even removed my years-ago-expired inspection sticker from VA!! I'm almost in shock - I feel like I've been handed a million dollars or something!

Now, to try to deal with the Internal Affairs people at the highway patrol.

Thanks for posting this again. The first one was so good that only one time just didn't do you justice.

Forum List

Back