De oppresso Liber

Like you wouldn't be all over him, if he was a liberal.:lol:

Shut up, idiot. Keep your dumbass comments to yourself.

Hey Pale. Guess what. This is a message board. Lussia, me, you, even ihopehefails can say whatever they want on here.

You're not in charge.

Thats right. I am.

Now what are those Duke boys up to now?

boss_hogg.jpg

Thanks for the welcome ... XO A-341 Bu Dop '67 WIA there as well ...
?

That makes no sense, why would you say you were excetutive officer of a SF camp in Vietnam and were wounded in 1967?

Because many wounds are RTD?

Unless the guy copped the picture, he's got the right rank, branch, beret, and flash to match up with everything.

I see no inconsistency to my statement of being an XO of A-341 and being WIA in '67 since all aspects of it are true. What is the issue?

I see no inconsistency to my statement of being an XO of A-341 and being WIA in '67 since all aspects of it are true. What is the issue?

Maybe Xen things being an XO makes you bulletproof?

I was never a company XO, but my impression was that they weren't bulletproof when it came to real bullets or verbal bullets from the CO.

Thanks for the welcome ... XO A-341 Bu Dop '67 WIA there as well ...

I am not a little anything and certainly not a little publius ... lol But I do have to admit that someone here beat me to that name so one must do what one must do and besides if the the other publius is not SF qualified then he/she can't use the De Oppresso Liber which I can so I'm the rightful Publius ...

As to this administration well they are so far of the reservation that they would be thrown out of the EU. I can wait till November ...

I am very active locally and do much more locally then just write or complain. I will be very actively campaigning for conservative candidates between now and November ... and have been very vocal to anyone who will listen and some that will not ...

Make sure you TYPE IN CAPS A LOT

And use the SIZES With Pretty Colors

to make your points, and then if someone says something you (and only you) think is funny say:

ROTFLMNAO

Oh, and make sure you call everyone "sis"

and you'll fit right in!

Welcome!

:lol: Poor fella should ask Gunny if he can change his handle!

Forum List

Back