De Niro: Too soon for another 'white first lady'?

no one has mentioned the fact that De Niro dates/marries black women exclusively so he can make remarks like that :cool: :eusa_boohoo:

inconvenient facts don't get in the way of a sleazy campaign to hurt an innocent man like De Niro, not when waged by right wing lunatics

It was a racist remark. Proven by the simple expedience of changing it to someone on the right saying the same thing but putting black in place of white in the remark. And the reaction that would have endured from the media and the left.

no one has mentioned the fact that De Niro dates/marries black women exclusively so he can make remarks like that :cool: :eusa_boohoo:

inconvenient facts don't get in the way of a sleazy campaign to hurt an innocent man like De Niro, not when waged by right wing lunatics

It was a racist remark. Proven by the simple expedience of changing it to someone on the right saying the same thing but putting black in place of white in the remark. And the reaction that would have endured from the media and the left.
The so-called left media were the ones reporting Reid's comments you stupid fuck. :cuckoo:

Reid's comment wasn't racist It was insensitive to the current: MORES. 1. : the fixed morally binding customs of a particular group.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid apologized Saturday following reports he had privately described then-candidate Barack Obama during the presidential campaign as a black candidate who could be successful thanks in part to his “light-skinned” appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." - funny liberal cnn reports about it

Reid apologizes for ‘Negro dialect’ comment – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The so-called left media were the ones reporting Reid's comments you stupid fuck. :cuckoo:

Reid's comment wasn't racist It was insensitive to the current: MORES. 1. : the fixed morally binding customs of a particular group.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid apologized Saturday following reports he had privately described then-candidate Barack Obama during the presidential campaign as a black candidate who could be successful thanks in part to his “light-skinned” appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." - funny liberal cnn reports about it

Reid apologizes for ‘Negro dialect’ comment – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I am not talking about Reid. I am talking about the comment from De Niro. If a white Republican said what he said but about Michelle Obama you and the left would be up in arms demanding the racist slur be apologized for and the person saying it be removed from what ever position he held. But a lefty said it about a white person so it is just fine, right?

I am not talking about Reid. I am talking about the comment from De Niro. If a white Republican said what he said but about Michelle Obama you and the left would be up in arms demanding the racist slur be apologized for and the person saying it be removed from what ever position he held. But a lefty said it about a white person so it is just fine, right?

Stop being so White. If you want yo be able to say things you consider racist -- like Nike says - Just do it

headlines are never considered factual representations of content.

Reid's remarks were not meant to be offensive or belittling. They were old fashioned and meant as an observation, not an insult.

And nothing racist there. He apologized because the mores of today's media climate, like the one here, have people walking on egg shells where race is concerned.

myself, I don't like egg shells.

Stop being so White. If you want yo be able to say things you consider racist -- like Nike says - Just do it
You know that's not what he wants. What he wants -- as do I -- is an even application of standards.

Liberal special interest groups should play by the same rules as everyone else.

Reid's remarks were not meant to be offensive or belittling. They were old fashioned and meant as an observation, not an insult.

And nothing racist there. He apologized because the mores of today's media climate, like the one here, have people walking on egg shells where race is concerned.

Again -- if a conservative had called Obama a Negro, he'd be excoriated by the left.

You know it. I know it. So let's stop pretending otherwise, mmmkay?

Again -- if a conservative had called Obama a Negro, he'd be excoriated by the left.

The left is NOT the media and the left DID excoriate Reid. They excoriated Bill Clinton and Geraldine Ferraro too. All on behalf of the Obama campaign. Stupid leftists. Could never convince them that Hillary was more liberal than Obama. Obama is a pragmatist. He has an ideology, but is not an ideological warrior.

Negro is not an insult. and there is a book titled: ****** , written by a black Professor at Harvard University. ****** is just a word. A Powerful word, but just a word. How it is used is an issue.

You know that's not what he wants. What he wants -- as do I -- is an even application of standards.

Liberal special interest groups should play by the same rules as everyone else.

Even applications? You sound like stupid progressives and minorities who shout "Justice"

Fairness and even handedness are too subjective. Justice is blind. Never look to the law for fairness and never look to society for even handedness.

Obama's not negro?

Obama's not negro?
Obama is white too. Who knew? :tongue:

Since whites are soon to be a minority in this country, they are practicing the victimhood skills.

Whine crackers, whine.

Forum List

Back