De Blasio?

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
What exactly did he do to get the nutters blaming him for the actions of another nutter?

I read this vitriol and it seems to me that conservatives are justifying the killing of Garner because some fuckwad killed these two cops.

What exactly did he do to get the nutters blaming him for the actions of another nutter?

I read this vitriol and it seems to me that conservatives are justifying the killing of Garner because some fuckwad killed these two cops.

He basically threw his entire police force under the bus! Nobody is praising what the cops did to Garner. But then when you have the leader of your local government say "black lives matter", it directly implies that yours as a LEO does not. How exactly would you feel?

You want to know the reason for the vitriol? His name is Mayor Bill DeBlasio.

De Blasio needs to go. You can't have a mayor that doesn't support the city's police department. He is culpable and should feel great shame and guilt.

You have some trouble understanding that the timing of events has some influence in determining cause and effect?

He basically threw his entire police force under the bus! Nobody is praising what the cops did to Garner. But then when you have the leader of your local government say "black lives matter", it directly implies that yours as a LEO does not. How exactly would you feel?

He said black lives matter? And that isn't true? How is that throwing the police under the bus....Garner either deserved to die or he didn't. As far as can tell he didn't.

De Blasio needs to go. You can't have a mayor that doesn't support the city's police department. He is culpable and should feel great shame and guilt.
Okay, so he should champion the police even when they screw up? Cops are more valuable than citizens are? Seriously?

You have some trouble understanding that the timing of events has some influence in determining cause and effect?
What are you trying to say?

Read what you wrote....

not sure exactly what he said that "threw the police force under the bus?" :dunno:

12/03/2014

The mayor acknowledged in his statement that many would be upset with the outcome, and encouraged protesters not to resort to violence.

"New York City owns a proud and powerful tradition of expressing ourselves through non-violent protest," he said. "We trust that those unhappy with today’s grand jury decision will make their views known in the same peaceful, constructive way. We all agree that demonstrations and free speech are valuable contributions to debate, and that violence and disorder are not only wrong – but hurt the critically important goals we are trying to achieve together."

Grand Jury Declines To Indict NYPD Officer In Chokehold Death Of Eric Garner."

Read what you wrote....

i think she means some are now rationalizing in retrospect the same sort of nutty justifications...

"...the nutters blaming him for the actions of another nutter?...
it seems to me that conservatives are justifying the killing of Garner because some fuckwad killed these two cops."

Okay, so he should champion the police even when they screw up? Cops are more valuable than citizens are? Seriously?

Nice strawmans. Look, he made false, insulting generalizations about cops and didn't stand up for them while they were being assaulted and while people were chanting death to cops. Now two cops are dead following this wave of anti cop sentiment that he helped egg on. He's unfit to be mayor of New York.

Read what you wrote....

i think she means some are now rationalizing in retrospect the same sort of nutty justifications...

"...the nutters blaming him for the actions of another nutter?...
it seems to me that conservatives are justifying the killing of Garner because some fuckwad killed these two cops."
Rationalization does not allow something that happened in December to be the cause of something that happened in November........

He said black lives matter? And that isn't true? How is that throwing the police under the bus....Garner either deserved to die or he didn't. As far as can tell he didn't.

It is true, but it's also true that cops lives matter too. Every life matters. That's what people like you fail to grasp.

This thread is so full of fail. Moving on.

He says you are chronologically challenged.

Basically you fail to link the timing of events to the deaths of those cops. Cause and effect. Chain of events.

-Translated by TK

This thread is so full of fail. Moving on.

He says you are chronologically challenged.

Basically you fail to link the timing of events to the deaths of those cops. Cause and effect. Chain of events.

-Translated by TK
Thank you TK....you have more patience than I.

Forum List

Back