De Blasio questions details surrounding Jeffrey Epstein's death: 'Something doesn't fit here'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
An ASTOUNDING Moment of WOKEness by one of the DemonRATS dumbest mayors......I do wonder just how much it cost the Clintonites to have the cameras shut off that recorded all the movements around Epsteins cell, the TWO GUARDS that didn't check on him for over 3 hours. And the moving of El Chappo from a cell 2 cells away to a completely different part of the jail....then to have the DemonRAT , NYC medical examiner state that it was a suicide where there has never been a suicide recorded with the 3 neck bones broken like that....only thing missing is the 2 bullet holes in the back of his head....perhaps that was thought of as actually PUSHING the suicide call a little too far?....Anyway....

-----------'

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on Thursday questioned the details surrounding the death of billionaire financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, saying, “Something doesn’t fit here.”

“It just doesn’t make sense that the highest-profile prisoner in America, you know, someone forgot to guard him,” de Blasio told reporters, Politico reports. “I want to understand, I think everyone wants to understand, what really happened.”

He added: “I just don’t know what the nature of the death was. I just know it should never have happened, and we still don’t have good answers.”

De Blasio’s comments come a day after Michael Baden, a forensic pathologist hired by Epstein’s brother to look into his death, said on “Fox & Friends” that there was “evidence here of homicide” and calling for further investigation into the incident.

New York City Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson quickly responded, saying she stands “firmly” behind her determination that Epstein’s death in August was a hanging by suicide.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

An ASTOUNDING Moment of WOKEness by one of the DemonRATS dumbest mayors......I do wonder just how much it cost the Clintonites to have the cameras shut off that recorded all the movements around Epsteins cell, the TWO GUARDS that didn't check on him for over 3 hours. And the moving of El Chappo from a cell 2 cells away to a completely different part of the jail....then to have the DemonRAT , NYC medical examiner state that it was a suicide where there has never been a suicide recorded with the 3 neck bones broken like that....only thing missing is the 2 bullet holes in the back of his head....perhaps that was thought of as actually PUSHING the suicide call a little too far?....Anyway....

-----------'

New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on Thursday questioned the details surrounding the death of billionaire financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, saying, “Something doesn’t fit here.”

“It just doesn’t make sense that the highest-profile prisoner in America, you know, someone forgot to guard him,” de Blasio told reporters, Politico reports. “I want to understand, I think everyone wants to understand, what really happened.”

He added: “I just don’t know what the nature of the death was. I just know it should never have happened, and we still don’t have good answers.”

De Blasio’s comments come a day after Michael Baden, a forensic pathologist hired by Epstein’s brother to look into his death, said on “Fox & Friends” that there was “evidence here of homicide” and calling for further investigation into the incident.

New York City Chief Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson quickly responded, saying she stands “firmly” behind her determination that Epstein’s death in August was a hanging by suicide.

No shit. Epstein's family have hired an independent forensic pathologist and he has already said that Epstein did NOT commit suicide. Question is, why was he killed by the government, what are they protecting and who ordered the cover up?

sw1.jpg

What the heck is AG Barr doing, by covering up or letting the coverup happen?

The whole thing makes no sense....? Why would Bill Barr let a coverup happen?

I hope he can give us some answers soon.... I thought he was in charge of having this investigated?

I hope he can give us some answers soon.... I thought he was in charge of having this investigated?

This might be more important to aamerica, and we have no idea if or who he has on the Epstein case....your concern is slightly a lower priority, right now than an ants testicles!

If Epstein was murdered, I don't think it was by a small fry like Clinton or Trump....

It likely would be someone that is in the Pedophile sex trafficking trade, at the very top... not just a "client"..... imho.

or Epstein really could have been working under cover for Mossad as a lot of rumors say..??? the double passport with a fake name found in his safe was a hint?? Maybe he was suicided so he would not talk about that part of his life???

I dunno?

Have the two guards that conveniently did not check his cell for a few hours ever get interrogated, with a lie detector attached? It was a male and female on the guards..... were they having an affair and doing the naughty, while all of this was going on, or were they paid to not check on him???

This might be more important to aamerica, and we have no idea if or who he has on the Epstein case....your concern is slightly a lower priority, right now than an ants testicles!

:rofl: yet YOU started a thread on it.... :lol:

And YOU posted in it!!!!!:5_1_12024::abgg2q.jpg:

Because I DO think it is important.... a lot of girls were harmed by all of this, and it was spread across several countries, and Epstein got away with it for decades and decades.... I think it is much much bigger than Epstein alone and a few clients.... it is likely a big huge trade that he was involved in, and that's how he got his boocoos of money.... this sex trafficking crap of under age girls has got to stop and yes, it is a hell of a lot more important than investigating the investigators imo.

Because I DO think it is important.... a lot of girls were harmed by all of this, and it was spread across several countries, and Epstein got away with it for decades and decades.... I think it is much much bigger than Epstein alone and a few clients.... it is likely a big huge trade that he was involved in, and that's how he got his boocoos of money.... this sex trafficking crap of under age girls has got to stop and yes, it is a hell of a lot more important than investigating the investigators imo.
Glad to see you have a concern about others, but your thinking is all screwed up when it comes to Trump who has helped more minorities than the Surrender monkey ever did!

-----------'

The village idiot hizhonnah speaks

Goof ball dork that he is

Rikers island on his fuckin watch ...
pm9b9eu5ryv31.png

It's obvious that Barr doesn't want to investigate. That wasn't Epstein's body anyway. It was a homeless bum who was given plastic surgery to look like Epstein and swapped for the real guy before he was arrested. The Bilderbergs are hiding the real Epstein, and Trump knew about it from the start.

Do you know what Christmas lights and Epstein have in common?

They don't hang themselves.

He could have hung himself by throwing himself off the top bunk.... with the noose tied to the opposite corner of the bunk.

My conspiracy concerns are about WHY he was allowed to do it? Why wasn't protocol followed by the guards etc, and the video cameras not working?

Be patient. They can’t do this too early or they’ll run the risk of failure. A full case has to be built because there’s only going to be 1 shot at this. If they try to do it too early and fail at getting charges it’ll be monumentally tougher to get it finished. You just need to keep your faith and pray on it.

He could have hung himself by throwing himself off the top bunk.... with the noose tied to the opposite corner of the bunk.

My conspiracy concerns are about WHY he was allowed to do it? Why wasn't protocol followed by the guards etc, and the video cameras not working?
Use your intuition!! You KNOW why! But your mind is fighting it. Let go of all the distraction fed to us by the media and the entertainment industry and just let your intuition guide you! You already know something isn’t right about it so keep going and let yourself see it all for what it is :)

Forum List

Back