De Blasio Announces System For Reporting Social Distancing Violations: Knowledgeable Actors Reporting Edict Noncompliance (KAREN)

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"The nation needs to know, oh oh ...
What constitutes a sin ...
and when to turn neighbors in ...

... or a kin"

"Reefer Madness - The musical", Kevin Murphy

It’s your civic duty.

"The children were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family had become in effect an extension of the Thought Police."
- George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four.

It’s your civic duty.
Holy fuck that one actually had me going for several seconds. Hit me with the damn double in one day.

It’s your civic duty.

"The children were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family had become in effect an extension of the Thought Police."
- George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four.

When Obama said he was going to ‘fundamentally transform’ America, he didn’t let on that he meant into East Germany and the Stasi.

"...the Stasi, the East German secret police, who previously had considered themselves the "shield and sword" of the party. ...Stasi informers, the inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (IMs).... identified as IMs, or 2.5 percent of the total population between the ages of 18 and 60.

"The Stasi was much, much worse than the Gestapo, if you consider only the oppression of its own people," .... The Gestapo had 40,000 officials watching a country of 80 million, while the Stasi employed 102,000 to control only 17 million."
Stasi

They had nothing on Hussein Obama.

He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee, the NYTimes, the Associated Press, Fox News, CBS News, Sharyl Attkisson, James Risen, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, President Trump, Angela Merkle, on and on.

Remember this?

The White House wants people to believe they are losing the health care debate because “scary … videos are starting to percolate on the internet” that are spreading “disinformation” about Obama’s health care plan. The White House is even encouraging Obama supporters to help them identify people spreading this “disinformation.” Theofficial White House blog now asks Americans: “If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to [email protected].”

It’s your civic duty.
Holy fuck that one actually had me going for several seconds. Hit me with the damn double in one day.

The best satire contains elements of truth.

Forum List

Back