DC's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2009

Discussion in 'Politics' started by syrenn, Jun 4, 2010.

1. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,403
    I am wondering if they get their pictures on a poster in the post office.

DC's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2009 | Judicial Watch

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  2. Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1 Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,847
    That was fair.. I wish they would do it for all the Congress and the Obama Administration. A count down from worst to best..

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  3. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Judical Watch named a bunch of Democrats and one of the most sleazy Republicans in Congress on their list? Surprise! :rolleyes:

4. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    For the record, people need to look a bit deeper into things before posting things like this:

Judicial Watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Carthage and Sarah Scaife foundations are run by Richard Mellon Scaife. John M. Olin Foundation:

John M. Olin Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And finally:

Richard Mellon Scaife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THbY7EL8k5w]YouTube - Follow The Yellow Brick Road - The Wizard Of Oz[/ame]

Edit: While I'm certainly not denying corruption when and where it takes place, I don't put the judgment of such a thing in the hands of any organization that is leaning either way.

5. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,932
    Notice only ONE republican is on the list. ONE out of 10.

6. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    I would only take this seriously if I could see the criteria for measuring 'corruption'. Nor am I interested in what letter they have after their name. I would really, really, really, like some actually bi-partisan organization to do an indepth investigation of politicians and just give us the facts.

7. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,060
    There's a very credible reason I call you folks pea brains...it's because you are dumber than dogshit...:lol::lol::lol:

The 'Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians'.......according TO...Judicial Watch, Inc.

Funding

In 2002, Judicial Watch received $1.1 million from the Carthage Foundation and a further $400,000 from the Sarah Scaife Foundation. The year before the Scaife Foundation had given $1.35 million and Carthage $500,000.

In all, between 1997 and 2002, Judicial Watch received $7,069,500 (unadjusted for inflation) in 19 grants from a handful of foundations including. The bulk of this funding came from just three foundations - the Sarah Scaife Foundation, The Carthage Foundation and the John M. Olin Foundation, Inc.

Scaife Foundations
    The Scaife Foundations consist of the Sarah Mellon Scaife Foundation, the Carthage Foundation, the Allegheny Foundation and the Scaife Family Foundation. All four have been heavily involved in financing conservative causes under the direction of reclusive billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife, whose wealth was inherited from the Mellon industrial, oil, uranium and banking fortune.

The Mellon fortune is built on at least 5 pillars; the family's ownership of Gulf Oil Corporation, the family's monopoly ownership of Alcoa and Alcan going back to 1891, ownership of Koppers and Carborundum corporations, and their participation in the uranium cartel.

John M. Olin Foundation

"The Foundation also gives large sums of money to promote conservative programs in the country's most prestigious colleges and universities." and it provided funding support, along with the various foundations controlled by Joseph Coors and family, and Richard Mellon Scaife, to create a chain of anti-environmental, pro-business, legal advocacy organizations.

The Foundation is financed by profits from the Olin chemical and munitions fortune with assets estimated at $90 million, $3 million of which goes to conservative advocacy groups. The Foundation "supported right-wing causes for many years but became more focused on grant-making after William E. Simon took over as president in 1977." Simon, who had been chosen to lead the Foundation by Olin, was followed by Michael Joyce, who left Olin in 1985 to lead the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation. He has since returned to be Olin's president
    sourcewatch

8. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    And the reason why I call YOU (as an individual, not as a group) an assclown.... because you do the exact same thing - only with left leaning 'sources'. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See how that works? Don't call the pot black when you're a kettle.

9. Bfgrn

Bfgrn Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,060
    Hey Cali girl, you can try to 'spin it' anyway you wish, but the fact remains that Judicial Watch is funded by big oil, big industries and uranium cartels whose agenda is anti-environmental and pro-business. Did your little pea brain EVER consider that their political agenda is profit driven with little or no regard for We, the people?

Didn't think so...

Personally, I consider YOU to be a fucking moron...

10. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,290
    Problem is.....

Then there would not be one single politician left!