DC Detective Brings Gun to Snowball Fight. . .

A crowd causes an unsafe condition and then assaults a police officer with snowballs, he was justified having his weapon out, I saw him nailed in the head with one in the beginning of the video, the other cops should have taken the trouble makers and gave them an old fashioned baton shampoo.

Thank you Mister Himmler for sharing your views on proper police procedure with us. Rest assured we lesser mortals shall take your sage advice to heart the next time we have any security issues.

710248-detective-baylor.jpg

Does this look like a COP? Or a thug?

Hmmmm? How would anyone even know if this guy was for real a cop, if he hopped out of his personal vehicle waiving around his pistol like that?

Noose? Anyone? Got some pat answers?

Yeah. Didn't fuckin think so. :rolleyes:

Yeah the fact that the crowd continued to throw snowballs and laugh at him shows they knew he was a police officer, you dont throw snowballs and laugh at a thug with a gun who will actually shoot you.

A crowd causes an unsafe condition and then assaults a police officer with snowballs, he was justified having his weapon out, I saw him nailed in the head with one in the beginning of the video, the other cops should have taken the trouble makers and gave them an old fashioned baton shampoo.

Thank you Mister Himmler for sharing your views on proper police procedure with us. Rest assured we lesser mortals shall take your sage advice to heart the next time we have any security issues.

You huckleberries from the cornfields have no idea how things should be dealt with in the big bad city.

You huckleberries from the cornfields have no idea how things should be dealt with in the big bad city.

Probably right, we'd just wing them. Makes it easier to ID them in a lineup.

I'd feel like shootin' the pricks if they pelted me and my car with snowballs too!

I'll wait for the rest of the story before commenting on this.

He pulled his weapon and THREATENED people with it........That is illegal!!! He should NEVER be able to carry a gun and a badge at the same time EVER!!!! I don't give a shit if a snowball hit his HUMMER is he such a pussy that he can't handle his GIANT ROLLING PENIS being hit with a snowball. This COP shows a TOTAL inability to control himself and his emotions, is that the type of guy we want wielding DEADLY FORCE!!!???

He is a THUG with a badge he needs to go.

The cop should have gotten out of the car and pelted the ballers with snow balls. He'd have gotten his anger out and had fun in the process.

Yep! Instead, he's caught on film drawing his service weapon on unarmed snowball throwers. :lol:

He could lose his job--and possibly even his freedom for this boneheaded act.

What a dipshit. He's like Barney Fife with a gun and a bullet! :cuckoo:

Ditto.
I didn't hear anything about a threat of death or serious bodily harm to himself or another, which is the only justification for drawing a weapon. Unless there is something the news story is leaving out which would change that, the guy needs to get retired real fast. Drawing a gun in a big crowd is a sure way to get someone killed.

He needs to be PROSECUTED!!! Anyone else brandishes a WEAPON would be arrested and face charges. Have we elevated our police officers to the point that they are above the LAW!!??

Gosh, up here where I live all the detectives bring guns with them where ever they go... What's so unusual about that? I saw on the tv where he had his gun drawn. He's a big boy and I'm sure he knows how to handle it. And your point is?????

So you're saying its OK to draw your service weapon on a bunch of kids throwing snowballs?

WOW! :cuckoo:

Glad Altanta doesn't get much in the way of snow. Wouldn't want MY kids shot when they go out to throw snowballs. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

You let your kids throw snowballs at police cars?

He was in a HUMMER not a police car!!! Maybe you should look at the video instead of defending a THUG with a Badge!!!

I'd rather be a huckleberry than a dingleberry like you! :D :funnyface: :rofl:

I'd rather be a huckleberry than a dingleberry like you! :D :funnyface: :rofl:

The cop got NAILED by a snowball AFTER his gun was drawn!

He was NOT in a police car.....He was NOT in uniform.....He drew his weapon for NO REASON AT ALL!!! He should be charged with assult with a deadly weapon. If I went down town and started brandishing a weapon I would be arrested. How many MORE examples of police being "Above the Law" do we need. And please don't say "Above the Law II" because you love Steven Segal.

Forum List

Back