DC About To Hit $5.00/gal Gas

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
high-gas-prices-hurt-consumer-spending.jpg

It must be Bush's fault. Washington D.C. just hit $4.99 for regular gas.

What is Obama doing about it?

Talking about the advantages of higher gas prices, higher energy prices.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNSZ62xiD4M&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Promises Skyrocketing Energy Costs[/ame]

I remember earlier, I think it was this month, he was talking about when gas prices are low people go to sleep, but when prices go up they wake up and start doing something to make us energy independent.

:clap2:

Ok,So lets take a glance where $.500 gas has some deep blue "Obama Districts" in total shock. 1)Hawaii 2) Washington DC 3 )San Fransisco(and other Cally areas) 4) New York? (need a price check) 5) Connecticut 6) Chicago? (again,not sure,will need a price check there too)
Anyhow, If gas hasn't hit $.500 a gallon in deep blue states already in a financial crisis, it will soon,(unless by miracle we have a glut like we did in the fall of 2008)
But in the meantime, Will Nancy Pelosi Blame Both Bush's for her $.500 gas in San Fransisco? And lets just wait and see who staunch Obama supporters will say,,they don't get a waiver for $5.00 Gas!! So what will they do? Blame Bush And Global Warming? But Nooooo, It's Not Obama's Fault, Obama Can Do No Wrong!!! (yah right! He had such an oppertunity to fix the economy in 2009,at least 4 to 5.00 gas wouldn't hurt so much if we had 6 or 7% Unemployment !!!!!

Imagine how much the jet fuel that goes into Air Force One and all of the other entourage planes That Barry, his rent a wife, Hillary and the imbecile Joe "aneurysm" Biden. I don't know how they can afford to fly so much....... they don't pay for those planes....... we do! Air Force One, according to Boeing, burns at least 2,500 gallons per hour and cost 60,000 dollars an hour!!!!!! And this dick is using it to go on campaign trips across the nation...... why do we put up with this hypocrite??? The 737 Michelle was on yesterday burns a thousand gallons an hour, why is she flying around in an aircraft that should carry over 130 people?

If the asshole in chief doesn't want to do anything about the ridiculous price of fuel then we should take the keys away from his boney little fingers! No more free rides for him.

Just curious,how many of you drive 20 or so miles to work? does that mean it now costs you 5 to 7 dollars just to drive to work? Thats Insane! Fortunately I live 2.8 miles from work, but have seen a 20 per-cent spike in food costs!! Thanks to Michelle And Bambi Obama !!!

Just curious,how many of you drive 20 or so miles to work? does that mean it now costs you 5 to 7 dollars just to drive to work? Thats Insane! Fortunately I live 2.8 miles from work, but have seen a 20 per-cent spike in food costs!! Thanks to Michelle And Bambi Obama !!!

My office is exactly 28 miles from my house. Fortunately, I only go there about one day a week. I usually work from home. :cool:

A couple years ago, I bought four gasoline gift cards at $25/each and donated them to the Meals On Wheels drivers in my town. Those people donate their own time and money to feed the homebound.

Quit bitching and give it up folks.

Imagine how much the jet fuel that goes into Air Force One and all of the other entourage planes That Barry, his rent a wife, Hillary and the imbecile Joe "aneurysm" Biden. I don't know how they can afford to fly so much....... they don't pay for those planes....... we do! Air Force One, according to Boeing, burns at least 2,500 gallons per hour and cost 60,000 dollars an hour!!!!!! And this dick is using it to go on campaign trips across the nation...... why do we put up with this hypocrite??? The 737 Michelle was on yesterday burns a thousand gallons an hour, why is she flying around in an aircraft that should carry over 130 people?

If the asshole in chief doesn't want to do anything about the ridiculous price of fuel then we should take the keys away from his boney little fingers! No more free rides for him.

It's pretty clear he wants higher prices.

I think some states and the feds are piling on higher taxes at the pump and not telling us, in effect artificially inflating the price of gas.

This guy is so dishonest I wouldn't put it past him.

My office is exactly 28 miles from my house. Fortunately, I only go there about one day a week. I usually work from home. :cool:

I think we should punish those who work at home with higher taxes, you know, spread the wealth, share the suffering.

To imply that this POTUS or any POTUS for that matter wants a spike in energy prices on their watch is a rather goofy charge.

Everything any of you knows about what happenes to standing presidents when the economy tanks (as it is likely to do when energy prices spike) ought to be informing you how utterly stupid such a charge is.

Very interesting dynamic occurring here....................

Here you have Obama going hard play to his base last week with the class warfare tone. The k00ks LOVED IT. Politically, its the desperate play but the only play for Obama at this point. Fire up the base.

But heres the thing..........when gas goes through the roof, how do you halt it? You halt it by announcing plans to drill for oil offshore and on the mainland = immediate surge of dropping prices as speculators run for cover.

But Obama cant do that............the k00ks will go ballistic, thus, Obama is hostage to the surge in prices.

Funny as shit..........the irony.

To imply that this POTUS or any POTUS for that matter wants a spike in energy prices on their watch is a rather goofy charge.

Everything any of you knows about what happenes to standing presidents when the economy tanks (as it is likely to do when energy prices spike) ought to be informing you how utterly stupid such a charge is.

Obama thinks he can focus us on something else and ease the price up slowly.

He's already said he doesn't mind the price going up as long as it doesn't go up too fast.

This is not a pipe-dream. Many of the people in his administration are pushing for higher prices. Many of them are tree-huggers to the max. One (Cass Sunstein) wants to grant habius corpus to the planet.

Forum List

Back