Daytona Beach police car firebombed; NLM leaves disgusting hate note for cops that says it all

Well, this video should wake up the white folk out there, if that is possible. But the video says it all. The jews hate the white "goyim" which is their slang word they like to use for us white non-jew gentile folk.

Hey Unkatare, what do you have to say about this video? ...

I'm not downloading any racist and/or anti-Semitic virus vid, idiot. Why don't you provide a summary and I'll remind you of how stupid you are again.

Well, this video should wake up the white folk out there, if that is possible. But the video says it all. The jews hate the white "goyim" which is their slang word they like to use for us white non-jew gentile folk.

Hey Unkatare, what do you have to say about this video? ...

I'm not downloading any racist and/or anti-Semitic virus vid, idiot. Why don't you provide a summary and I'll remind you of how stupid you are again.

Ah gee, you can't take the truth can you, uhmm? Someone gives you proof of something and you deny what they have shown you. Unkees excuse is "I don't want to download any racist or anti-semetic virus vid". Now if old whitey said the same thing that the black guy did, well old Unke would go ballistic and would want the guy arrested and charged for promoting hatred and violence against non-whites. Why don't you just be up front and tell everybody here that you are a two-faced liar, and that you have no love for white people. Are you one of those zionist trolls? :funnyface:

Forum List

Back