Daytona Beach police car firebombed; NLM leaves disgusting hate note for cops that says it all

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
It really is time to take these BOYS down...permanently!

BPRBizPacReview ^ | 07/18/16 | Michael Dorstewitz
Violence directed at law enforcement moved to the Sunshine State Sunday when a Daytona Beach police cruiser was torched with a Molotov cocktail. The arsonist left a note saying “#NIGGALivesMatter, A Sterling, P Castile, FUCk the police.” WKMG-TV’s Troy Campbell reported:

Nigga lives Mattah!! Mothafucka!!

PS- Kill Whitey!!

That is exactly what the white people need to hear is shit like that. That will surely wake old whitey up and finally whitey will start to realize that they are on the get wacked list also. Don't get whitey mad because if one wants to see whiteys maniac bad side just continue with all of that kill whitey shit. Although, maybe the time is getting near now where whitey will have to say enough already. If it's war you want, then it's war you will get. You are being warned. Don't continue to mess with whitey. We will fight back if our backs are up against the wall.

PS- Kill Whitey!!

That is exactly what the white people need to hear is shit like that. That will surely wake old whitey up and finally whitey will start to realize that they are on the get wacked list also. Don't get whitey mad because if one wants to see whiteys maniac bad side just continue with all of that kill whitey shit. Although, maybe the time is getting near now where whitey will have to say enough already. If it's war you want, then it's war you will get. You are being warned. Don't continue to mess with whitey. We will fight back if our backs are up against the wall.

"We"? Do you imagine yourself a spokes-coward or something, sackless?

PS- Kill Whitey!!

Just a pro-white activist exposing white haters like you. :asshole:

PS- Kill Whitey!!

Just a pro-white activist .....

= just a weak, irrational coward

PS- Kill Whitey!!

Nah, not really. If I were a coward, like most whites are, I would not be saying the rational things that I am saying. :asshole:

PS- Kill Whitey!!

Nah, not really. If I were a coward, like most whites are, I would not be saying the rational things that I am saying.

You've never posted a rational thing here, coward.

Nah, not really. If I were a coward, like most whites are, I would not be saying the rational things that I am saying.

You've never posted a rational thing here, coward.

Multicultural :asshole:

Well, this video should wake up the white folk out there, if that is possible. But the video says it all. The jews hate the white "goyim" which is their slang word they like to use for us white non-jew gentile folk.

Hey Unkatare, what do you have to say about this video? Probably run away like every other time when confronted with the truth. :asshole:

Forum List

Back