Daytime court TV - and racial profiling.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
I live close enough to work that I often have lunch at home. In good weather I typically eat on the back patio, inclement weather in front of the boob tube.

Anyhow...in the past few weeks I took an interest in all of these daytime "court shows". With an exception of Judge Judy - I was amazed at how these shows have a parade of low class black people who perfectly fit the worst stereotype of inner city blacks.
Overwhelmingly the scene is repeated over and over:

Woman..4 kids from 3-4 fathers and never married. No job, overweight wearing a top that shows 3/4 of her tits..loud mouthed, obnoxious and has no regard for anyone but herself.
Man..has fathered 4 kids, no relationship with any of them, never married, can't pronounce any word over 5 letters, wearing $1000 in jewellery and $300 clothes, no job and no clear explanation of where he gets money, spends most of the show saying either "yup...kno' what I'm sayin...I mean yeah...heh heh heh..I'm gettin' mine.

What is up with this? You would think someone would be upset that all across America - everyday - is a parade of the worst black people in the country.

I live close enough to work that I often have lunch at home. In good weather I typically eat on the back patio, inclement weather in front of the boob tube.

Anyhow...in the past few weeks I took an interest in all of these daytime "court shows". With an exception of Judge Judy - I was amazed at how these shows have a parade of low class black people who perfectly fit the worst stereotype of inner city blacks.
Overwhelmingly the scene is repeated over and over:

Woman..4 kids from 3-4 fathers and never married. No job, overweight wearing a top that shows 3/4 of her tits..loud mouthed, obnoxious and has no regard for anyone but herself.
Man..has fathered 4 kids, no relationship with any of them, never married, can't pronounce any word over 5 letters, wearing $1000 in jewellery and $300 clothes, no job and no clear explanation of where he gets money, spends most of the show saying either "yup...kno' what I'm sayin...I mean yeah...heh heh heh..I'm gettin' mine.

What is up with this? You would think someone would be upset that all across America - everyday - is a parade of the worst black people in the country.

What you describe is the Reality of low class America

Forum List

Back