Days of the Week Songs!! :D

I want to do a thread with songs about days of the week. I'll start off with these two. :)

Tuesday's Gone....none better

One of my favorites by LS. :)

Hard for me to pick a favorite from them...

Agreed. They were a great band with a lot of great songs. Unfortunately, I don't think they have any more days of the week songs though! :D

Listening to Freebird now...love the internet,,,,

I want to do a thread with songs about days of the week. I'll start off with these two. :)

Agreed. They were a great band with a lot of great songs. Unfortunately, I don't think they have any more days of the week songs though! :D

Love Skynyrd! Here in Alabama it is required that you stand and place your hand over your heart when they play "Sweet Home Alabama. Even if you're not inspired to sing along with the whole song, everyone will shout out the line
"A Southern man don't need him around anyhow"

Love Skynyrd! Here in Alabama it is required that you stand and place your hand over your heart when they play "Sweet Home Alabama. Even if you're not inspired to sing along with the whole song, everyone will shout out the line

And Sweet Home Alabama was supposedly written about someone he was feuding with. I think it was Neil Young actually. :D

And Sweet Home Alabama was supposedly written about someone he was feuding with. I think it was Neil Young actually. :D

It was. It was a response to Young's Southern Man.
Interestingly, Young and Skynard made peace later on and Young actually joined them on stage and played the song.

Forum List

Back