Day Without Immigrants

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
A protest-thing supposedly set for tomorrow, wherein immigrants will not show up for work, school, etc.

Personally, I doubt that it's going to come off, or have its intended effect if it does.

A protest-thing supposedly set for tomorrow, wherein immigrants will not show up for work, school, etc.

Personally, I doubt that it's going to come off, or have its intended effect if it does.

What are the intended effects, in your opinion?
------------------------------------------------- might be a few extra dirty azzes for the ones that do show up to work to wipe WCatcher !!

------------------------------------------------- might be a few extra dirty azzes for the ones that do show up to work to wipe WCatcher !!

Is English your native language? If it is, did you matriculate beyond the Second Grade?

Illegals or legals or both?

I haven't heard of a distinction.
Public radio was doing a whine illegal immigrant story this afternoon. This gist of it was> The poor thing used a fraudulent I.D. of a citizen and now she went to get a drivers license for real and now she has problems. It just isn't fair because now she has revealed that she has been involved in a felony.

Public radio was doing a whine illegal immigrant story this afternoon. This gist of it was> The poor thing used a fraudulent I.D. of a citizen and now she went to get a drivers license for real and now she has problems. It just isn't fair because now she has revealed that she has been involved in a felony.

Another lie by omission! The felony was the use of a SS Card not her own, so she could work. The crime was years old and according to news reports she followed the rules to check in with ICE every three months, and at her last check in she was detained.

Your effort in making her out to be a dangerous felon goes way beyond dishonesty, and paints you as a callous piece of shit and a fascist supporter of trump.

I reckon they're going for a "see how you can't do without us " kinda thing.

At least it will be safe to go outside. The bad thing is pressure cooker sales are going to tank.

Another lie by omission! The felony was the use of a SS Card not her own, so she could work. The crime was years old and according to news reports she followed the rules to check in with ICE every three months, and at her last check in she was detained.

Your effort in making her out to be a dangerous felon goes way beyond dishonesty, and paints you as a callous piece of shit and a fascist supporter of trump.

Actually it paints me as someone who doesn't buy all the bs public radio pushes. If she believes she's been done wrong she should take it up with the ones who brought her here illegally.

If I am callous your illegals made it so.

Again since you pointed it out> The felony was the use of a SS Card not her own

At least it will be safe to go outside. The bad thing is pressure cooker sales are going to tank.

???
Does the Boston bombing ring a bell?

Since that happened just once so far, your lame and inappropriate attempt at humor falls flat.

Forum List

Back