Day two of the round up.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I am armed and ready, on high alert for those FEMA thugs and foreign troops. I must assume since we have not heard from Terrel in the last 2 days, they got him already.

I am offering safe haven to anyone that can get past the roadblocks and snatch teams and foreign troops to hide out in my house and yard. Bring weapons and food. While I have 2 rifles and a large supply of ammunition, I can use all the help I can get. Be warned I live in a Military town, the Marines, while not in evidence so far are probably on high alert and manning check points I just haven't seen yet. All to lure us into a false sense of safety.

I wonder if they got Eots and 9/11 truther too? I imagine it is only hours now till they think to shut down the internet so we can not prepare ourselves for the coming arrests.

Remember to wear face masks to avoid contracting that now monstrously fatal Swine flu those evil scientists cooked up in some lab somewhere.

Those clever bastards have imposed an undeclared state of martial law.

Instead of arresting us and putting us in detention camps, they're lulling us into a false sense of security by allowing us to go about our business as though nothing is happening.

I'm telling you, this secret government is so damned devious.

They keep us from knowing they're in charge by doing nothing.

Brilliant!

Last edited:
Hi Retired and Editec:

I am armed and ready, on high alert for those FEMA thugs and foreign troops. I must assume since we have not heard from Terrel in the last 2 days, they got him already . . .

Those clever bastards have imposed an undeclared state of martial law . . .

You guys will look like real idiots when the crap finally hits the fan (Survival Tips here) . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhYk2mbfsk&feature=related]U.N. Troops Are Preparing For Martial Law ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvjV4EIgxY&feature=related]... And So Should You!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Retired and Editec:

I am armed and ready, on high alert for those FEMA thugs and foreign troops. I must assume since we have not heard from Terrel in the last 2 days, they got him already . . .

Those clever bastards have imposed an undeclared state of martial law . . .

You guys will look like real idiots when the crap finally hits the fan (Survival Tips here) . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrhYk2mbfsk&feature=related]U.N. Troops Are Preparing For Martial Law ...[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWvjV4EIgxY&feature=related]... And So Should You!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

And we only have 3 more days to find out which of us is the fool, now don't we?

Hi Retired Guy:

And we only have 3 more days to find out which of us is the fool, now don't we?

Only 3 more days? That is news to me. This is what awaits the subjects of your New World Order CanAmeriMexico Regime: The U.S. Economy will continue to implode. The Bio-Weapon Virus is going to mutate . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIwnqKE159o"]Dr. True Ott's Warnings!!! Part 1[/ame]

. . . 'and' CanAmeriMexico will be brought under Medical Martial Law (my Topic) and forced vaccination/inoculation (story) 'and' everyone refusing to take the Bio-Weapon Vaccine (my warning posts) will be forced into Halliburton-built FEMA Death Camps (link).

Here is the deal for the Retired Guy in a nutshell: When your town is surrounded by U.N. Troops and nobody can get out, then you can think about all the warnings given out right here on the USMB Board (my Survival Topic). When those around you are dropping like flies and the bodies are being stacked up like chord wood, then you can think about that stupid Terral tin foil-wearing idiot (pic). When the Bio-Weapon Virus is spreading throughout your body and you begin convulsing from every orifice, then you can consider the questions about whether these things transpired in three days, or three weeks, or in three damned months or years . . .

The best models say that these events will converge sometime this fall (Oct. 1-15), but the New World Order Bio-Terrorists are the people in control of your fate . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBeKB7aKzOs"]Dr. Len Horowitz' Warnings!!![/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
So you went from claiming this week to now moving it to sometime this fall. And when that fails to happen you will move it to sometime next year right?

You made specific statements. You claimed we would all be dying starting on the 21st of July and that we would all be being rounded up this WEEK. What happened Terrel?

As for UN troops, you dumb ass, the Europeans have no real armies. They can not take care of their own problems much less send hundreds of thousands of troops they do not have to subdue this country, with or without our Governments support.

Hey GaySarge, Europe does not have armies, you do live in a bubble don't you. There is more than one way to bring down a nation, invading it is one, another is crippling it financially, another way is to let loose disease, another is blockading. The financial bit might sound familiar to you, just how long do you think your armed forces could operate for with no money and thats exactly where your heading.

The US is being bled dry and soon you won't have the means to do anything. As for fighting a foreign force, fat lazy Americans cannot even fight their own corrupt Government. From what I have seen Americans are quite happy to sit back and watch their own people being murdered both at home and abroad, wallowing in their apathy and indifference.

As for fighting the powers that be there has been no sign of that yet and the way things are going by the time anyone can drag their fats arses of the couch it will be too late. So scoff while you can, check you mail box dosent have a red dot on it, well it might be pink in your case but you get the picture I'm sure. Don't make the mistake that because you served in the forces that you will be safe, quite the opposite actually.

And if you have been in the forces you should know that you do not need masses of troops to contol a nation, you only need one thing, fear, and it works every time. you get the people to spy on each other and you know thats how it works.

But I can honestly say I hope I am wrong and your nation dose not plumment down the pan, I would hate to see it looking like Germany circa 1945.

Did you guys see the media shift on TV to looking at guidance councal, psychatrist and a new social behavior czar?

Noise is being made.

Ahh! Someone's ringing my doorbell! They're knocking! It must be those armed guards ready to come take me away to a FEMA Camp! I'm armed and ready!

*Returns 5 minutes later*

Well, looks like I'm going to need a new mailman.

:eusa_whistle: :lol:

I'll tell you what regardless, the next 10 years are going to be tough. It will be different as the power struggle continues.

You will see what I mean as the time passes.

This is only the intro.

You should have already noticed the change in the last year, the opinion of the people. It is not coinciding with the leaders of the nation on the way we want our life to be.

We have one plan, "they" have another.

New mental illness and new programs will be introduced and used to try and bring the people back to the ways of the old.

Sigh. It just how the world is, till it changes.

Good for you RGS.

I've been in some pretty tight situations thus far. I was even involved in a firefight with some German troops. Or maybe it was an early Oktoberfest with some drunken German students, I can't remember. Anyways, it's been pretty scary so far. But I'm not counting on living long, what with the Rothschilds and the Fed about to reduce the global population to 2 billion.

You guys think this is funny, but I faced sniper fire on my 1996 trip to Bosnia to visit U.S. troops on a peacekeeping mission.

I clicked on Terral's pic in his post.

TinfoilHat.jpg

Glad to see he's bought his cat into the fold. Family is important.

It is now Tuesday morning, the roundup ended last Friday, but I remained on high alert till today just in case it was a trick. I failed to bag any foreign troops and the marines never showed either.

All I can do is hope Terrel, Eots and crew were not grabbed in the great round up. Without these great American heroes risking it all to warn us of these events we would never be prepared. We would be sheep to the sheering, cows to the slaughter.

If Terrel escaped this recent round up, we will have to wait patiently for him to warn us of the next attempt to put more of us in FEMA death camps. My only question is , did all those thousands of Foreign troops remain in the Country? Are they even now planning more round ups? Did any of our brave troops refuse the orders to arrest American citizens. Was there wide spread armed resistance? Or did we go down without a fight?

Where are you Terrel, we need your sage advice and timely reporting. How many millions have died already to the mutated swine flu? How many millions more will die? When will the Government get around to forcing me to take the shot?

Our days are numbered. Again I tell you brave resistance fighters, I have room to keep some of you, remember bring weapons, food and water. A few hot women would be nice too.

Forum List

Back