Day of Tears...

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

ad5d5e3bb663069dbf339f3d613f50f6.jpeg

Give the slave owner a break. He needed to make all the money back he spent on oranges to buy them from their tribal leaders

Today is known as the day of tears. The start of a slave auction that lasted 2 days on March 2-3 while 400 + enslaved were poked and prodded and sold off to the highest bidder. This auction separated mother and child, husband and wife, and father and child. Why? The owner had to pay off his gambling debts.

Sutori

Who on the continent of Africa put those people in slavery in the first place? It took blacks killing and enslaving blacks before those blacks came to America..

Sutori

Let's not forget this day could not have been possible without African tribes who waged war against and raided each other, taking captives and selling them off as slaves to Middle Eastern caravan traders and white European traders.

Sutori

Tears were welling up in my own eyes until I thought of today's black "families", then I thought what the fuck?

Sutori

Tears were welling up in my own eyes until I thought of today's black "families", then I thought what the fuck?
How shameful conscription by their own countrymen must have been, especially in an industry that their slave masters turned so brutal. It's almost no wonder they don't recognize their modern-day enslavement.

Sutori

How shameful conscription by their own countrymen must have been, especially in an industry that their slave masters turned so brutal. It's almost no wonder they don't recognize their modern-day enslavement.
Slavery reached sub-Saharan Africa before civilization did. Apparently, that is still the case as slavery still exists only there. The sad fact of the matter is that blacks are seen ass inferior the world-wide. The OP claims it is directly the result of slavery, yet obviously it is a result of instinct inherent of all peoples the world wide.

When this PC crap stops and this issue is dealt with realistically, only then can it eventually be resolved.

Amazing how the modern conservative stance on slavery is that it was perfectly fine and admirable
Please post a link to or the exact words of any Conservative declaring slavery was 'perfectly fine and admirable'....or STFU...

Sutori

Soros had to make his fortune somehow.

Just know he is now using all for good causes.

Sutori

Where is this being held?

Several off topic posts deleted, including some attempting to derail the thread.

Stick to the topic, people

Sutori

Who on the continent of Africa put those people in slavery in the first place? It took blacks killing and enslaving blacks before those blacks came to America..

That's not exactly how it went down.

Did he pay off the debt or were they worthless?

Yes, it is true, chattel slavery was an awful institution but whites were sold just as well. Children whose parents could not afford to feed them were sold into apprenticeships. Women were sold into marriage which they may or may not have wanted. If black people did not want to be slaves, they should have fought their own black countrymen that did the selling.

Forum List

Back