Day 2 for Trump and World Leaders

Trump Day 2. Huge Embarrassment or Twitter While Meeting Goes on?

• Twitter cause he's bored

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump will embarrass everyone by his childish behavior

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
So you're telling me he has to care and say whatever makes you happy?
No, I'm asking you to give me the benefit of the US civics knowledge of which you boasted. Can the president unilaterally nullify treaties which have been ratified by Congress?

The U.S. Defense Department spokesman says the United States expects its allies to send more troops to Afghanistan, if President Barack Obama decides to send more U.S. troops.
https://www.voanews.com

Saw a snippet of Trump arriving for the 2nd day of the big meeting. Will he embarrass the US again?
your opinion
and your opinion is irrelevant to me.

That's hardly an "opinion".
Its flat out fact.

bigrebnc1775 Good to see you again. How's that teeny weeny waist line coming? And that company that you own and only work for. Yep, really missed you. I don't post here much any more but if you're back, it just might be worth it to swim in this swamp. BTW, be sure to look up DarkFury - He's like you. Can't stop lying.

Anyway, watch trump at the NATO meeting. As usual, he's a disaster. Post #20 ^^^ shows Germany's coverage. Its as embarrassing as Pompeo left standing there with a gift bag while Kim was out in the potato fiels. BTW, that gift bag? It included an Elton John CD. Maybe to prove that trump has bigger records which is a lie and stupid.

Well, 'Europe' hasn't been our 'friends' for a long long time now,
Even though NATO troops have died for the US in Afghanistan. What a grateful ally the US is.

They aren't 'dying for the U.S.', tard; that's just you getting hysterical and dumber by the minute, having no real rebuttals to anything.

Apparently NATO troops don't have bone spurs cuz they fight right along side American soldiers.

Or they did up until Putin's Puppy continued to throw his poop at the walls.

Picaro's not coming to the party on this one, any one else able to help out?

Can the president unilaterally nullify treaties which have been ratified by Congress?

No, I'm asking you to give me the benefit of the US civics knowledge of which you boasted. Can the president unilaterally nullify treaties which have been ratified by Congress?

Go do your own homework; I don't need to do mine, especially just because some trolling commie jumps up and down crying. Hint: The U.S. President makes treaties, not Congress.

Go do your own homework; I don't need to do mine, especially just because some trolling commie jumps up and down crying.
Oh. I had the impression such an accomplished civics scholar would have known the answer without homework, no matter who was jumping up and down.
Hint: The U.S. President makes treaties, not Congress.
Yet Congress ratifies them. Can the President unilaterally nullify a treaty ratified by Congress?

Last edited:
Couldn't wait for Picaro's vast civics knowledge to come to the fore...Appears Presidents don't agree with

Thomas Jefferson’s 1801 manual on parliamentary practice, which reads, “Treaties being declared, equally with the laws of the United States, to be the supreme law of the land, it is understood that an act of the legislature alone can declare them infringed and rescinded.”*
* https://www.washingtonpost.com
Which is interesting, as it implies presidents can unilaterally rescind legislation. Well, with the help of a supine Congress, that is.

Last edited:
Day 2? Hopefully today is the day he decides to just cut off all funding for NATO and the UN both. Why bother wasting time with feckless idiots like Merkel who sell out their own countries when one can just deal with their master Putin and skip screwing around with the flunkies?
You people are pathetic. Trump raises the stakes and then backs down.

Do you know he committed to NATO after embarrassing everyone? He plays people like you for the suckers you are

I guess your saying that only Americans were killed on 9-11?
It wasn't NATO's idea to invade Afghanistan and bounce rubble there.
Who the hell IS NATO, and is it a he or she?
Who is the biggest contributor by far in funding NATO?
Just what is NATO's purpose, if not for situations such as this? Employment opportunities for a career?
Good grief, some people do very little critical thinking these days.

Go do your own homework; I don't need to do mine, especially just because some trolling commie jumps up and down crying. Hint: The U.S. President makes treaties, not Congress.
I for one wish you would stop pretending that you know what you are talking about - on any given subject

What is a Treaty?

Treaties are a serious legal undertaking both in international and domestic law. Internationally, once in force, treaties are binding on the parties and become part of international law. Domestically, treaties to which the United States is a party are equivalent in status to Federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls "the supreme Law of the Land." However, the word treaty does not have the same meaning in the United States and in international law. Under international law, a "treaty" is any legally binding agreement between nations. In the United States, the word treaty is reserved for an agreement that is made "by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate" (Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 of the Constitution). International agreements not submitted to the Senate are known as "executive agreements" in the United States, but they are considered treaties and therefore binding under international law.

Source: Treaties and Other International Agreements: The Role of the United States Senate: A Study (prepared for the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, S. Print 106-71, (Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001), p. 1.

Well, 'Europe' hasn't been our 'friends' for a long long time now,
Even though NATO troops have died for the US in Afghanistan. What a grateful ally the US is.

They aren't 'dying for the U.S.', tard; that's just you getting hysterical and dumber by the minute, having no real rebuttals to anything.

Apparently NATO troops don't have bone spurs cuz they fight right along side American soldiers.

Or they did up until Putin's Puppy continued to throw his poop at the walls.

In other words, you don't have anything, but felt like babbling something irrelevant.

I for one wish you would stop pretending that you know what you are talking about - on any given subject

What is a Treaty?

Treaties are a serious legal undertaking both in international and domestic law. Internationally, once in force, treaties are binding on the parties and become part of international law. Domestically, treaties to which the United States is a party are equivalent in status to Federal legislation, forming part of what the Constitution calls "the supreme Law of the Land." However, the word treaty does not have the same meaning in the United States and in international law. Under international law, a "treaty" is any legally binding agreement between nations. In the United States, the word treaty is reserved for an agreement that is made "by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate" (Article II, Section 2, Clause 2 of the Constitution). International agreements not submitted to the Senate are known as "executive agreements" in the United States, but they are considered treaties and therefore binding under international law.

Source: Treaties and Other International Agreements: The Role of the United States Senate: A Study (prepared for the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, S. Print 106-71, (Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office, 2001), p. 1.

Ah, and we have another moron weighing in, who also doesn't understand what it reads, and has no idea even with 'links', like the original troll tard who doesn't know squat, but insists on 'Posting Last' anyway, like a schoolyard twit. Again, repeated for the tards, The President makes Treaties, not Congress, not the Senate. There is no power that limits a President's ability to break them, either.

Forum List

Back