Day 1 of the Lame Duck Congress

The Dims were a lot more frisky about the lame duck session when they left town before the elections. Now that the shellack has dried though I don't expect much out of them. Why would the survivors be interested in the kind of mischief that got their comrades' asses kicked out?

Still more time for the Democrats to fuck things up. This is very sad but also true. This is still a Democrat-Controlled Congress. Nothing will change till January. Lets just hope & pray the Democrats don't screw things up even more before January. I'm not too optimistic about that though. January can't come fast enough as far as i'm concerned. Worst Congress in History??...You Bet.

The Dims were a lot more frisky about the lame duck session when they left town before the elections. Now that the shellack has dried though I don't expect much out of them. Why would the survivors be interested in the kind of mischief that got their comrades' asses kicked out?

thank you for validating my opinion of the average American dimwit

"Lame" being the key word here. Pretty much sums up this awful Dem-led Congress. They gots to go. The only question left is how much more damage will they do before they're booted once and for all? Come on January!!

You expected monumental changes the morning of day 1 of a lame duck session?

You have more of a shot of getting struck by lightning five times in two hours. Not sure why you think that has anything to do with Republicans or Democrats.

You expected monumental changes the morning of day 1 of a lame duck session?

Why not? It was expected of one man, Obama...why not a whole Congress?

Because any one man in that position has equal power to both the House and Senate combined.

Because the Democrats still currently control both House and Senate. ;)

The President has equal power? :lol:

methinks you just confused the separation of powers for something it is not -- an equality. :lol::lol::lol:

"Obama is a do nothing President" and "Obama has done too much" are the refrains heard most from his critics. I suggest Obama critics get their houses in order

My Gawd Dante.... 6 hours in and nothing has changed?

That's a fucking outrage!

This is dumb, even by your subterranean standards.

Forum List

Back