dawn of the dead

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Just look in the adult section! you can find the Dawn Of The Dead right there, the three Muskateers!:D
that aint no shit!

and dont worry Lil, ill post about it tonight.

Just look in the adult section! you can find the Dawn Of The Dead right there

Oh... cmon Evil. You have to admit we've been taking it a bit easy on you. Johnney gets the brunt of it.

I can see now that our negleting you had a negative effect. I'm at work, so you're off the hook for posts during the day. But, be lookin for some goodies later. :D

I can't decide if I want to see this or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind tonight. All the common sense in my body is telling me "Dawn is a remake of a brilliant film, it won't be good. You read the script for Eternal Sunshine, it was amazing", but I still wanna see Dawn. I'll let you know.

i liked it alot! lots of blood and violence!
follows the original to a point then vears off a little. there is a suprise in it too! something that was fucking crazy. but yuoll have to go see it, im not going to ruin anything for you

oh hell no, the actualy movie is ALOT better than the trailer. alot different from the movie but the same.

yes,I did. I dont go to the walk-in much. would rather wait for tape/DVD but I always see whats going on with the movies $$$ wise. just one of those dumb things I do :D ...among many more

Forum List

Back