Dawn of the Dead preperations in Canada!

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Science ponders 'zombie attack'

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation unless dealt with quickly and aggressively.

That is the conclusion of a mathematical exercise carried out by researchers in Canada.

They say only frequent counter-attacks with increasing force would eradicate the fictional creatures.

The scientific paper is published in a book - Infectious Diseases Modelling Research Progress.

In books, films, video games and folklore, zombies are undead creatures, able to turn the living into other zombies with a bite.

But there is a serious side to the work.

In some respects, a zombie "plague" resembles a lethal, rapidly spreading infection. The researchers say the exercise could help scientists model the spread of unfamiliar diseases through human populations.

BBC NEWS | Science & Environment | Science ponders 'zombie attack'

Canada, leading the way in the fight against the Zombie plauge!

Zombies fleeing Canada as the jig is up
Dawn-of-the-dead-2004-zombies-2.jpg

Did they run numbers for both fast moving and slow moving zombie species?

The POD PEOPLE took over this nation in the mid 80s.

I only WISH it had been the Zombies.

The Zombies won't have ended running things like the POD PEOPLE so obviously have.

Sutherland-body-snatcher.jpg

If they're Canadian zombies, they'll be polite.

And have good healthcare.

Plus, they're likely to accept the conscientious objector ZOMBIES from the USA who refuse to eat brains here in the USA, too.

I like Canadians.

Even their freakin' Zombies are more civilized than we are.

Last edited:
it was decided article that the fast moving "zombies" in 28 days later...were not in fact true zombies...they never die...they are infected with a virus....thus not being the undead....so they are not zombies. the true zombie still moves at the speed of a sloth....

ed have you been to canada..they are hardly more civilized than us..and they mock us all the time...on their tv shows...i for one..think canadians suck...but that could just be my bad experiences with one...

Sounds like someone read and took way to seriously The Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z

ed have you been to canada..they are hardly more civilized than us..and they mock us all the time...on their tv shows...i for one..think canadians suck...but that could just be my bad experiences with one...

who was so mean to you?

Hey, Zombies are serious business.

Geroge W Bush actually held a press conference about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXgRtDysLY]YouTube - Bush Vs. Zombies[/ame]

Stroll, I mock my fellow Americans all the time, too, or have my posts been so subtle you haven't noticed?

Forum List

Back