Davy Jones is Dead

No more sparkling star eyes. bummer the monkeys were cool,might not have been over the top musically,bt cool.

He's now on the last train to Clarksville RIP!

monkees.jpg

I was never a big fan of The Monkies and I can't think of anything else I know him for, but may he rest in peace and my condolences to his family.

Immie

He remained on tour (up until today) - wooing the hearts of women nationwide. Very full performance schedule. Just married a beautiful lady, about half his age. Last time I saw him on TV (a few months ago) - he looked great.

RIP Davy -

well, that would explain the heart attack

Episode of Boy Meets World with the Monkees. They start getting the band together a couple of minutes into part 3. Kinda cute. :) Has a Partridge family connection too. ( :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkAywBa2FhY]BMW 308 Rave On (1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLbSw5-H_9o]BMW 308 Rave On (2) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJeURVO5rBs]BMW 308 Rave On (3) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
And he was down to earth and a great guy too. He took Marcia Brady to her prom afterall.
Who knew they had 8th grade proms?

Davy Jones on the brady bunch - YouTube

I just got off the phone with Marcia Brady, she is heartbroken. RIP Davy I hope you died while monkeying around.:(

Call Jan Marcia's into girls.

I did but all she said was Marcia,Marica,Marica! I don't think she's over her childhood sibling rivalry. Tragic, Just tragic.

I was never a big fan of The Monkies and I can't think of anything else I know him for, but may he rest in peace and my condolences to his family.

Immie

Who are The Monkies?

Davy Jones was in the Monkees.:tongue:

No, who were the other three monkees? I couldn't have named them, but someone did very quickly.

Then again, I might have to Google to find out that Shirely Thompson was the mother on The Partridge Family.

/googles The Partridge Family

Dagnamit!! Shirley Thompson had a little nip of gin in the song Harper Valley PTA and it was Shirley Jones who was the mother in The Partridge Family! You know, sometimes I wasn't sure that Shirley Jones didn't have a little nip of gin on set as well. :lol:

Immie

Monkees spelling ...get the joke? Neither do I. Everything about the Monkees was phony including the singing which was dubbed on the TV show. Mickey Dolenz was a cute child star in the (5o's?) show Circus Boy but he grew up to be a homely adult. Davy Jones had a Brit accent which fit in with the Beatles rip-off and pop-music at the time. Somehow the media executives made the mess work for teen age girls I guess.

Immie

Who are The Monkies?

No, who were the other three monkees? I couldn't have named them, but someone did very quickly.

Then again, I might have to Google to find out that Shirely Thompson was the mother on The Partridge Family.

Dagnamit!! Shirley Thompson had a little nip of gin in the song Harper Valley PTA and it was Shirley Jones who was the mother in The Partridge Family! You know, sometimes I wasn't sure that Shirley Jones didn't have a little nip of gin on set as well. :lol:

Immie

What adult wouldn't have a nip of gin when dealing with a adolescent Danny Bonaduce.

Who are The Monkies?

Immie

What adult wouldn't have a nip of gin when dealing with a adolescent Danny Bonaduce.

Hehe, I was going to throw that in there, but changed my mind. I didn't want to look up how to spell Bonaduce.

Immie

Immie

Hehe, I was going to throw that in there, but changed my mind. I didn't want to look up how to spell Bonaduce.

Immie

I confess I also had to look it up, didn't want the Patridge Family Spelling Police coming after me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NncVCOWeoKQ]Monkees Screen Tests[/ame]

An older time indeed. May you R.I.P. Davy

Forum List

Back