Davis, prominent Obama backer, leaves Democratic Party-Sees the Writing on the Wall

Really lets be fair

Papa Obama's bad economy is screwing everybody over
male and female

They can't take that away from him

I swear, to hear you people talk, you'd think the economy was peaches and cream in January of 2009.

I sorry, but are we just supposed to ignore the fact that his leadership has prolonged this?

Prolonged? When Obama took office, we were losing close to a million jobs a month. We've now added jobs every month for two years. You want to claim stimulus was a failure, but even Romney admits that the deep spending cuts he advocates will harm the economy.

Employment figures aren't calculated based who is the Oval Office.

For purposes of the statement of fact, they were.

But if you really wanted to be accurate, our job producers began slashing payrolls in earnest the moment it was apparent that we actually had a business-hating Marxist as President Elect.

They hit the exits and will remain there until the clear and present danger of this Regime is no more.

Except that it wasn't a "statement of fact" to count all of the January numbers under Obama's column

Sure it is.. It is a monthly employment report. Up your game.

I am one up on Davis. I do not support Obama, but neither do I support Mitt. I do not have to belong to one party or the other.

Forum List

Back