Davis, prominent Obama backer, leaves Democratic Party-Sees the Writing on the Wall

Neotrotsky had a kneejerk reaction to my sig file.

sig file?
if you say so

No matter how much the Left wants to turn Papa Obama's assault on the Constitution and the churches into a "cash for condom" issue

People really see it for what it is
Poor attempts by the Left to distract people from Papa Obama's failures

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbeZFDyHC30]SBA List's "Womanhood" Ad - Welcome to the Bureau of Womanhood Conformity - YouTube[/ame]

Yes. My sig file.

Derp?

really ?

I'm not feeling the love

sig file?
if you say so

No matter how much the Left wants to turn Papa Obama's assault on the Constitution and the churches into a "cash for condom" issue

People really see it for what it is
Poor attempts by the Left to distract people from Papa Obama's failures

SBA List's "Womanhood" Ad - Welcome to the Bureau of Womanhood Conformity - YouTube

Yes. My sig file.

Derp?

really ?

Dude. You took the thread off course by referencing my sig file.

Is English NOT your first language?

Last edited:
Davis, prominent Obama backer, leaves Democratic Party-Sees the Writing on the Wall- Says the Truth

obamagone-i4180.jpg

But “wearing a Democratic label no longer matches what I know about my country and its possibilities,” he said.

“On the specifics, I have regularly criticized an agenda that would punish businesses and job creators with more taxes just as they are trying to thrive again,” he said. “I have taken issue with an administration that has lapsed into a bloc by bloc appeal to group grievances when the country is already too fractured: frankly, the symbolism of Barack Obama winning has not given us the substance of a united country.”

Lots of People Have left the party, I did Long ago myself, Now I have left the Republican Party as well.

Why do they call them parties anyways? There is not one damn thing fun about them.... LOL

Talk about a way to lie with numbers.

True dat.

There is no lie. As mentioned earlier, the next time you get it right will be your first.

It's an total lie. In fact, the "claim" is based on counting all of January 2009 in Obama's total even though he was president only the last third of the month. You know why? Because counting from inauguration day would require saying over 100% of job losses were among women, and then it becomes even more obvious the claim is bullshit.

Really lets be fair

Papa Obama's bad economy is screwing everybody over
male and female

They can't take that away from him

Really lets be fair

male and female

I swear, to hear you people talk, you'd think the economy was peaches and cream in January of 2009.

Really lets be fair

male and female

I swear, to hear you people talk, you'd think the economy was peaches and cream in January of 2009.

Well Papa Obama's lowest unemployment numbers were from the first day
he took over from Bush

No doubt, Papa Obama wishes he had those numbers now

There is no lie. As mentioned earlier, the next time you get it right will be your first.

It's an total lie. In fact, the "claim" is based on counting all of January 2009 in Obama's total even though he was president only the last third of the month.

Sorry. That is how employment figures are tallied.

Why does Obama hate women so?

Employment figures aren't calculated based who is the Oval Office. Romney used that figure because he knew if he used the "real" figure, it would be extremely obvious that his claim is false.

Really lets be fair

male and female

he took over from Bush

Using that standard, Bush is the biggest economic failure ever, because the lowest unemployment rate of his term was the day he took office.

It's an total lie. In fact, the "claim" is based on counting all of January 2009 in Obama's total even though he was president only the last third of the month.

Employment figures aren't calculated based who is the Oval Office.

For purposes of the statement of fact, they were.

But if you really wanted to be accurate, our job producers began slashing payrolls in earnest the moment it was apparent that we actually had a business-hating Marxist as President Elect.

They hit the exits and will remain there until the clear and present danger of this Regime is no more.

Really lets be fair

male and female

I sorry, but are we just supposed to ignore the fact that his leadership has prolonged this?

he took over from Bush

Using that standard, Bush is the biggest economic failure ever, because the lowest unemployment rate of his term was the day he took office.

Of course we use avg rates of unemployment
for both Presidents
Papa Obama is still the biggest loser

Employment figures aren't calculated based who is the Oval Office.

For purposes of the statement of fact, they were.

But if you really wanted to be accurate, our job producers began slashing payrolls in earnest the moment it was apparent that we actually had a business-hating Marxist as President Elect.

They hit the exits and will remain there until the clear and present danger of this Regime is no more.

Except that it wasn't a "statement of fact" to count all of the January numbers under Obama's column, noting Bush was President for 2/3rds of the month.

Forum List

Back