Davidson: Obama White House Is Lying to You!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Davidson: Obama White House Is Lying to You
Monday, 18 Jan 2010 10:30 AM

By: Julie Crawshaw

Author, investor and longtime Wall Street observer James Dale Davidson says our government is lying to us: There is no genuine economic recovery happening.

“I think what we have seen ... is a simulated recovery which has been generated by the government faking it in a lot of different ways," putting out what he calls statistical falsehoods on economic numbers "to make it seem that the economy is stronger than it is,” Davidson told Newsmax.

For example, calculations for the recently released unemployment figures released failed to include the fact that the Bureau of Labor Statistics had undercounted the number of unemployed people in 2009 by 824,000 persons.

Moneynews - Davidson: Obama White House Is Lying to You

There is a Video at the site. "Davidson: Obama White House Is Lying to You"

I have been pointing out all of the outrageous lies for nine months now.

Last edited:
NEW YORK (AP) -- Stock futures are falling after a new report showed jobless claims rose unexpectedly last week reminding investors a recovery is going to be slow and bumpy.

The Labor Department says workers filing for unemployment benefits for the first time rose by 36,000 to 482,000. Economists were expecting a small decline.

Traders are looking at earnings reports for signs of economic improvement. Goldman Sachs, Xerox and UnitedHealth Group were among the companies that reported better-than-expected results.

Dow Jones industrial average futures are down 21, or 0.2 percent, at 10,536. Standard & Poor's 500 index futures are down 1.00, or 0.1 percent, at 1,133.00, while Nasdaq 100 index futures are down 1.00, or 0.1 percent, at 1,866.00.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Unexpectedly??????

As if!

For example, calculations for the recently released unemployment figures released failed to include the fact that the Bureau of Labor Statistics had undercounted the number of unemployed people in 2009 by 824,000 persons
It doesn't say how he makes that conclusion. It's possible that's the case, which will show up in the benchmark survey, but I'd really have to see his data.

For example, calculations for the recently released unemployment figures released failed to include the fact that the Bureau of Labor Statistics had undercounted the number of unemployed people in 2009 by 824,000 persons
It doesn't say how he makes that conclusion. It's possible that's the case, which will show up in the benchmark survey, but I'd really have to see his data.
I'd strongly suspect that he was trying to make twelve months of data to balance. That, of course, is ludicrous because since Hilda took over the DOL, none of the data balances.

Davidson: Obama White House Is Lying to You
Monday, 18 Jan 2010 10:30 AM

By: Julie Crawshaw

Author, investor and longtime Wall Street observer James Dale Davidson says our government is lying to us: There is no genuine economic recovery happening.

“I think what we have seen ... is a simulated recovery which has been generated by the government faking it in a lot of different ways," putting out what he calls statistical falsehoods on economic numbers "to make it seem that the economy is stronger than it is,” Davidson told Newsmax.

For example, calculations for the recently released unemployment figures released failed to include the fact that the Bureau of Labor Statistics had undercounted the number of unemployed people in 2009 by 824,000 persons.

Moneynews - Davidson: Obama White House Is Lying to You

There is a Video at the site. "Davidson: Obama White House Is Lying to You"

I have been pointing out all of the outrageous lies for nine months now.

Then again today and unexpected rise in unemployment. There are no jobs. The real unemployment number is around 17.2% when you take in people who have given up looking for work.

I'd strongly suspect that he was trying to make twelve months of data to balance. That, of course, is ludicrous because since Hilda took over the DOL, none of the data balances.

How many times do I have to tell you that the Sec Labor has nothing to do with the operations aspect of BLS?

Forum List

Back