DavidS is a new mod - BEWARE BITCHES!!

I think Davids would make a great mod, he has people skills and he is as handsome a man as I have seen.

I'm DavidS and I approved this message.

Seriously, we should have a vote. Kind of like a campaign. Everyone here bitches about "executive decisions" being made without the will of the people being taken into consideration.

So, let's do that. Let's have a vote on who the new moderator should be.

You are SERIOUSLY into rejection, aren't you?:lol:

Well, if anything, you have to admire his tenacity.

I've been at a place where board members vote on mods and other issues. It didn't work.

I think Davids would make a great mod, he has people skills and he is as handsome a man as I have seen.

Seriously, we should have a vote. Kind of like a campaign. Everyone here bitches about "executive decisions" being made without the will of the people being taken into consideration.

I'm Jewish. Does this need any further explanation?

Sounds good to me. Don't let the ass hit you in the door on the way out.

I have been here three years, lived through 5 owners, and have been banned twice. It will take more than you to drive me away.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Gunny will have to be dead before you are made a moderator here.

Quick, grab the rifle. I'll bury the body. :dig:

Sure. Jump in the hole to make sure its deep enough. :badgrin:

If you are made a mod, I will quit.

Sounds good to me. Don't let the ass hit you in the door on the way out.

I have been here three years, lived through 5 owners, and have been banned twice. It will take more than you to drive me away.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Gunny will have to be dead before you are made a moderator here.

YOU have been banned twice?

How does a sweetie like you ever get banned? :confused:

I'm Jewish. Does this need any further explanation?

Do you think that just because you are of the Chosen Peoples, that it means that you'll be chosen for mod?

:cool:

Forum List

Back