David Vitter cosponsor of Blunt Amendment, yea, THAT David Vitter

R

rdean

Vitter is a cosponsor of the Respect for Rights of Conscience Act, the original version of the Blunt amendment voted on by the Senate today.

Senator David Vitter

New allegations tie Sen. David Vitter to a high-priced brothel in his hometown, one day after he publicly apologized for his connection to an alleged prostitution ring in Washington, D.C.

On Monday, Vitter acknowledged being involved with the so-called D.C. Madam, hours after Hustler magazine told him his telephone number was among those she disclosed. A day later, new revelations linked him to a former madam in New Orleans and old allegations that he frequented a former prostitute resurfaced, further clouding his political future.

New Woes For Senator Caught In Sex Scandal - CBS News

When he returned, Republicans gave him a "standing ovation".

I heard he used contraception. Rubbers and stuff. Hilarious! Truly hilarious!

Strange, that. I mean given your jonesing to pay for every slut's birth control.

You don't pay for a college girl's birth control.

"Girls" in their thirties ought pay for their own since they're playing with low-lives who don't bring their own to the party. If you'd like to save them from that then start a charity and collect money to give to them on request. Who knows, there might be as grand salaries for the leadership of such a thing as there are for other liberal outfits.

Strange, that. I mean given your jonesing to pay for every slut's birth control.

"Girls" in their thirties ought pay for their own since they're playing with low-lives who don't bring their own to the party. If you'd like to save them from that then start a charity and collect money to give to them on request. Who knows, there might be as grand salaries for the leadership of such a thing as there are for other liberal outfits.

To her father, she will always be a little girl. A little girl called "slut" by a beached whale, and now you. Gross.

To her father, she will always be a little girl. A little girl called "slut" by a beached whale, and now you. Gross.

Dean have you and your drunken buddies ever made fun of a fat chick you guys knew?.....

If true and he paid for the safeguards himself then what's the bitch?

Maybe it's sort of like that goose and gander and what's good for who sort of thing? Maybe you just don't see the broader picture: GET THE POLITICIANS OUT OF MY BEDROOM.

No offense, but his topic is asinine.

It's despicable the wedge-issues the left throws at us.

The price of gas is sky-rocketing and the left comes up with Bull Shit just to change the subject.

Dean have you and your drunken buddies ever made fun of a fat chick you guys knew?.....

I thought it was a chick. Didn't know it was you in drag. Sorry.

drag%20queen.jpg

I thought it was a chick. Didn't know it was you in drag. Sorry.

drag%20queen.jpg

yea but you still sucked my Cock.....does that mean your gay?.....not that there is anything wrong with that....

Vitter is a cosponsor of the Respect for Rights of Conscience Act, the original version of the Blunt amendment voted on by the Senate today.

Senator David Vitter

New allegations tie Sen. David Vitter to a high-priced brothel in his hometown, one day after he publicly apologized for his connection to an alleged prostitution ring in Washington, D.C.

On Monday, Vitter acknowledged being involved with the so-called D.C. Madam, hours after Hustler magazine told him his telephone number was among those she disclosed. A day later, new revelations linked him to a former madam in New Orleans and old allegations that he frequented a former prostitute resurfaced, further clouding his political future.

Yea, everyone will listen to Vitter's views on morality.
Several hookers who changed his diapers said that Vitter used condoms.

Senator David Vitter

So much for the party of "family values". :eusa_whistle:

vitter is a cosponsor of the respect for rights of conscience act, the original version of the blunt amendment voted on by the senate today.

senator david vitter

new allegations tie sen. David vitter to a high-priced brothel in his hometown, one day after he publicly apologized for his connection to an alleged prostitution ring in washington, d.c.

On monday, vitter acknowledged being involved with the so-called d.c. Madam, hours after hustler magazine told him his telephone number was among those she disclosed. A day later, new revelations linked him to a former madam in new orleans and old allegations that he frequented a former prostitute resurfaced, further clouding his political future.

new woes for senator caught in sex scandal - cbs news

when he returned, republicans gave him a "standing ovation".

i heard he used contraception. Rubbers and stuff. Hilarious! Truly hilarious!

so much for the party of "family values". :eusa_whistle:

iokiyar

If true and he paid for the safeguards himself then what's the bitch?

Maybe it's sort of like that goose and gander and what's good for who sort of thing? Maybe you just don't see the broader picture: GET THE POLITICIANS OUT OF MY BEDROOM.

No offense, but his topic is asinine.

It's despicable the wedge-issues the left throws at us.

The price of gas is sky-rocketing and the left comes up with Bull Shit just to change the subject.

It is the Republicans who creating THIS edge issue.

AFter all, MW, the BLUNT amendment isn't a democratic invention, its a piece of legislation brough to us by the GOP.

The GOP LOVES these wedge issues, that's exactly why they keep proposing wedge issue legislation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back