David Rockefeller’s Birthday Present

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Flanders, Jun 12, 2015.

1. jasonnfree

jasonnfree Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,846

2. Tehon

Tehon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,068
    I wasn't asking you to defend all of RR presidency nor was I asking you to compare him to other presidents and I certainly wasn't asking for a comparison of U.N. Ambassadors. I simply wanted to know why you seemingly turn your back to his contributions to the NWO. Reagan initiated the Uruguay Round of GATT(General Agreement of Tariffs and Trade). Reagan's goal was to break down NTBs(Non-Tariff Barriers) and pull "services" into GATT for the first time. Basically what he was looking for was a common framework for global trade, a very ambitious undertaking at the time and those talks did eventually fail. Despite his failure you can't deny him his efforts on behalf of those who want a NWO. I think even David Rockefeller would acknowledge the incremental nature of the task. Reagan was no less a puppet of the corporate power structure than any other president, it is irrational to think otherwise.

3. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    To Tehon: Since you are new on the USMB, I will tell you the same thing I told countless clever little fellows who asked questions on numerous boards. I only answers questions that give me an opportunity to elaborate on a topic, and I never engage in Socratic elenchus. Basically, I tell liberals not to reply to my messages because I do not give a rat’s ass about anything they have to say. Indeed, not a one of them can say anything that I have not heard a hundred times before.

If you have something to say —— say it —— preferably in a thread of your own. Bottom line: I write my messages for conservatives —— NOT FOR ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICANS —— who might get something out of my opinions, interpretations, and predictions.

To Tehon: By all of the reports that leaked out about the highly secret details in the TPP, it appears that a lot of United Nations garbage is included. None of that was in anything RR was involved with. See this thread:

or simply read two articles for some details that RR would never agree to:

The Rising of the Beast: TPP is the planned Communist Utopian dream
    By Doug Hagmann June 10, 2015 |

The Rising of the Beast TPP is the planned Communist Utopian dream

XXXXX

Revealed: The Secret Immigration Chapter in Obama’s Trade Agreement
    by Alex Swoyer
    10 Jun 2015

Revealed The Secret Immigration Chapter in Obama s Trade Agreement - Breitbart

Incidentally, Paul Ryan lies like a Democrat every time he talks about the TPP. I have to wonder what else he lies about. He went so far as to:

Paul Ryan Channels Pelosi on the TPP – You Have to Pass Obamatrade to See What’s in Obamatrade
    Michael Krieger | Posted Thursday Jun 11, 2015 at 3:32 pm

Paul Ryan Channels Pelosi on the TPP You Have to Pass Obamatrade to See What s in Obamatrade Liberty Blitzkrieg

4. Tehon

Tehon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,068
    Oh brother.....leave it to me to find a discussion board and engage in a discussion with someone unwilling to discuss what was posted. Perhaps you would be better suited to a blog, you wouldn't have to suffer your ideology being challenged. I guess this also explains why I at first perceived you to be having a discussion with yourself. Lol.

5. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    To Tehon: And I repeatedly said cunning libs always find me.
    To Tehon: Reciprocal advice: Mind your own business as to where and how I post.

6. Tehon

Tehon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,068
    There was nothing cunning about it, it was just misfortune on my part to enter into a discussion with someone who is unable and therefore unwilling to defend their statement. I find that it is not uncommon really though I don't recall anyone being as blunt as you about it. Thanks for your candor.

7. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    To Tehon: There is nothing to discuss, I said what I had to say.

By discuss, liberals always mean they interrogate opponents in order to go around in circles until they finally wear out non-believers and readers.

Liberalism has not been the same since RR abolished the Fairness Doctrine—— message board libs have been trying to keep it alive by demanding discussion. It never occurred to any of the liberals who found me that I decide which topics I will debate. Happily, they fade away after they realize they cannot pick and choose for me.

Finally, the Fairness Doctrine meant that liberals had to be heard on television and radio whenever anyone spoke in opposition to the Democrat party's big government agenda. No conservative, especially RR, ever wanted to deny liberals the freedom to spout their junk. On the other hand, when RR eliminated the Fairness Doctrine he basically said that nobody is obligated to listen to liberal junk, and certainly not by their rules.