David Petraeus To Plead Guilty To Disclosing Classified Information To Mistress

Yeah, it was very serious, and Obama let him off very lightly.
So Hillary used her personal unprotected email account to send every classified document to whoever. So what do you think of that?
She may done just that, but you really have no idea and neither do I.

If that material was covered in discussions conducted in other protected communications, then would change matters.

We just don't know, do we, at this point?

Was she required by law to use SoS email?

Benghazi committee says Hillary used multiple personal email accounts

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/03/benghazi-hillary-clinton-multiple-personal-email-accounts-115722.html ^ | March 3, 2015 | LAUREN FRENCH
The House committee investigating the 2012 terrorist attacks in Benghazi will issue new requests to Hillary Clinton for emails from multiple personal accounts she used during her tenure as secretary of state. It was not as if she had both an official and a private email account. She did not use personal email in addition to government email. She used personal email in lieu of government email,” Gowdy said. “And she had more than one private email account.”

He's a traitor.

Eight binders of classified material, including codes and the identities of covert officers. Handed them over to his mistress like something right out of a classic honey trap. What a fucking asshole.

If that was a nobody enlisted man, he'd be looking at decades of hard labor.

But Betrayus will probably get two years of probation. No charges of obstruction of justice, either.
No he is an idiot. Snowden is a traitor.

So Hillary used her personal unprotected email account to send every classified document to whoever. So what do you think of that?

If that material was covered in discussions conducted in other protected communications, then would change matters.

I like the way you are trying to twist it around to make it look like this is no big deal. She used her private email only. So they wouldn't be recorded. She broke the law. If a republican did it, you would be outraged.

I like the way you are trying to twist it around to make it look like this is no big deal. She used her private email only. So they wouldn't be recorded. She broke the law. If a republican did it, you would be outraged.
I am a far better Republican than you, little buddy. We don't to what extent she did or did not do things We will find out, I am sure. If she broke the law intentionally, I think that will end her candidacy and improve our chances for a mainstream Republican president.

Forum List

Back