David Petraeus delivers a "Stark Warning" to the Pentagon

You're starting to sound like Sean Hannity.

I think everybody would jump at the chance to leave and start over someplace else, someplace less like Hell on Earth

And what about those who rather stay in the places they have for decades? Are you going to remove them with force? Yes or no?

You're making a assumption that all the Palis want to leave their homes. I don't see you jumping at the chance to leave your home and start over someplace else.

Edit: Just a note, I'd like to make it clear that I have not stated my opinion on this particular issue. Rather, I wanted to create a dialogue that would discuss this issue. I have however made my opinion clear to Frank about how I feel his whole "Kick them all" plan.

Excuse me? Knife to the back?

There won't be peace until the Arab world deals with the reality that Israel is there to stay. Hillary, Mitchell , Petraeus and the Muslim in the WH should screw their fucking heads on straight and deal with that

Yes, knife in the back. You seem to think he's insane because he puts the troops best interests in mind.

Let me ask you a question, Frank, yes or no.

Do you think America's relationship with Israel is worth American soldiers lives?

YES, Israel is worth American Lives. Any ALLY is why make alliances if one is not willing to defend them?

It's fucking hilarious that all of a sudden you're cheerleading for Petraeus, wasn't he "General Betray Us" not too long ago?

As far as your question, the only correct answer is go fuck yourself

I want a answer Frank.

And I will continue to ask you in every thread until you give me a answer.

Is America's Relationship with Israel worth American Troop Lives?

As for General Petraeus, I have always highly regarded his opinion.

In fact, I posted a thread all the way back in September of 2008 talking about what he said.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/58131-mission-impossible-victory-in-iraq.html

Now find proof of otherwise.

no american troops have died for israel.

Better wake up Jillian, this administration has every intent of dumping Israel.

YES, Israel is worth American Lives. Any ALLY is why make alliances if one is not willing to defend them?

See, I can at least respect given a straight answer.

How far would you go RGS to protect Israel?

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid? The West Bank and Gaza have been compared unfavorably to Nazi Camps

I know what they have been compared to. I don't agree with such comparisons.

However, do you feel all the Palis should just pack up and leave when faced with such opposition?

No the ones willing to live in peace with Israel can stay. The rest need to go. THAT is the only solution short of killing all those that refuse to get along and that wish to wage unending war and terror.

No the ones willing to live in peace with Israel can stay. The rest need to go. THAT is the only solution short of killing all those that refuse to get along and that wish to wage unending war and terror.

I hope you can agree that stands for both sides. I also hope we can agree that Israel should not be evicting Palis from their homes and then leaving them with nowhere to live.

Last edited:
Are you ignorant or just plain stupid? The West Bank and Gaza have been compared unfavorably to Nazi Camps

However, do you feel all the Palis should just pack up and leave when faced with such opposition?

Killing those that refuse to get along....

Is israel wanting us to sell them some more cluster munitions?

Killing those that refuse to get along....

Is israel wanting us to sell them some more cluster munitions?

should we stop supplying israel, so that Hamas can complete the work of Adolf Hitler?

ALL the way. We are their ALLY. We have committed to their defense.

and we get what in return?
That is part of being allies you know.

Ohh yeah I forgot, it does bump up arms sales in the middle east.

Already been posted the vast and numerous military returns we have gotten from Israel. But then retards like you can not remember from day to day things you do not understand. Go find your baba and lay down for your nap now little boy.

Already been posted the vast and numerous military returns we have gotten from Israel. But then retards like you can not remember from day to day things you do not understand. Go find your baba and lay down for your nap now little boy.

Yep have to support the MIC.
Especially if you are stupid.

Nighty night.

Forum List

Back