David Limbaugh States the Obvious... again

I'm afraid it is exactly like that. All Republican debt reduction includes tax cuts

That is who needs Economics 101

I didn't say Republicans don't ask for tax cuts, I said tax cuts aren't like an employee cutting their hours, dumb ass. They aren't. Cutting your hours cuts your pay, period. Cutting taxes grows the economy and reduces economic decisions being driven by taxes. Both of those increase revenue. Seriously dude, econ 101. Take a class.

You have proof that cutting taxes now will grow the economy?
Perhaps for Wll Street but not for the working class.
the wall street based economy is one major factor that got us into this mess.

You don't believe the field of economics the burden is on you to prove it wrong. You don't have to be an economics expert, just take and economics 101 class so you know the basics and come back and I'll be glad to discuss it with you. But your saying what the most liberal of economists would disagree with because you have no economics knowledge is a waste of my time. Econ 101, that's the only level I ask for. Then we can have a fruitful discussion.

Strange how before the recession began Krugman (remember nobel prize) disagreed with me, he has now come over to my way of thinking for the most part. Give him another 2 years and he and I will be pretty much in synch.

Last edited:
Returning to the issue of whether liberals can change their mind, I think that both sides can be quite dogmatic. Nevertheless, liberals are at least philosophically dedicated to empirical thinking:

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment." Bertrand Russell
Actually, a more applicable quote:

Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.

-- William F. Buckley, Jr.

Also, just to be petty, if Limbaugh wants to be taken seriously as the spokesman for "Every marginally intelligent person" (not to mention God) he should probably stop spelling "partier" with a "y".
Just to be petty, if you want to criticze someone for making a mistake, you should probably make sure he made a mistake to begin with.
partyer noun
one who engages in merrymaking especially in honor of a special occasion <a Mardi Gras celebration that has long attracted serious partyers from around the country>​

"tea partier" gets ~ 1.3 million hits on google. "tea partyer gets ~ 63,000. "partier" and "partyer" both appear in dictionaries, but only one is in common usage.
You misspelled "Ooops, sorry, I was wrong."

And did you know you just proved the OP right? :lol:
As for Buckley, he was certainly a bright guy, but he was an advocate, not an analyst. The only reason to allow him to speak for the liberal philosophy is if you don't think liberals should be allowed to speak for themselves.
:rofl: Horseshit.

And you just proved Buckley right, too. :lol:

Well, that moronic "logic" makes his :asshole: brother a flaming LIBERAL!!!! :rofl::lmao:

January 16, 2009
RUSH:* I don't apologize ever.* It helps that I'm never wrong.
And EdtheCretin goes off again with his Rush Derangement Syndrome.
I love making you DittoTards whine and cry like babies after you eat your MessiahRushie's words.

MMDC+cheese+whine.png
that was a slam? Really? Wow. Weak man.

cat-food-fail.jpg

Get better insulting pictures, loser.

Forum List

Back