David Letterman's last late night show.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
His replacement is so disappointing I wish Dave would come out and say something about it, but he has too much class. In fact his slow-paced Netflix gig is doing pretty well, so he can't complain.

Short clip from his recent Ellen interview.

Not with liberal idiots like Colbert and Jim Kim. They're both fucking morons and their jokes about Trump aren't even funny. At least Leno would bash whoever was in office and his jokes were funny.

The other night Colbert came on and I decided to go take a shit. The toilet contents were smarter than what I was missing on TV.

His replacement is so disappointing I wish Dave would come out and say something about it, but he has too much class. In fact his slow-paced Netflix gig is doing pretty well, so he can't complain.

Not with liberal idiots like Colbert and Jim Kim. They're both fucking morons and their jokes about Trump aren't even funny. At least Leno would bash whoever was in office and his jokes were funny.

I quit watching after Johnny Carson and Jay Leno departed the pattern. The rest have been pathetic in comparison.

The other night Colbert came on and I decided to go take a shit. The toilet contents were smarter than what I was missing on TV.

Kimble used to be funny when he was doing NFL cameos, but he just doesn’t have the talent to host his own show. He used to be apolitical, and I guess he thought it would be better for his career if he became a full fledged Hollywood liberal. He’s probably right in that respect

I quit watching after Johnny Carson and Jay Leno departed the pattern. The rest have been pathetic in comparison.
I like Conan O'Brien the best and then Jimmy Fallon- he's the same goofy person he was on SNL - like a big kid and not afraid to cut loose . I liked him with Drew Barrymore in Fever Pitch ....being a Red Sox fan it's one of my favorite sports movies.

When TV political shills lambast half the population day in and day out even if using comedy in a vile way, then you know our nation had a silent revolution that we all did not pay attention to. Not one of these men and women have given up their wealth for the cause they so promote. They live opulently while criticizing others who try to do the same and mock those who struggle as dregs and deplorables who are privileged by their Prog agenda driven venomous verbal taunts. What they deserve is not what they are getting.

Letterman was great early in his career but over time the quality of his work degenerated.

David spade has a show on comedy central that looks good.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Letterman went to hell when he started his liberal shit every show instead of entertaining us. Like most hollywierdos and any bands. STFU, act and play.
Letterman went "liberal" ? Compared to Colbert, Kimmel and these fuckers with constant TDS ?? Seriously ?
Letterman was conservative compared to these idiots. And if you're referring to the debates he used to have with Bill O Reilly, that was normal left / right dialogue, something we GREATLY need to get back to.

I like Conan O'Brien the best and then Jimmy Fallon- he's the same goofy person he was on SNL - like a big kid and not afraid to cut loose . I liked him with Drew Barrymore in Fever Pitch ....being a Red Sox fan it's one of my favorite sports movies.

Conan has been my favorite since I was a kid, and he was new to late night television. There's something so juvenile in the humor that it's hard not to enjoy. It's like the late night equivalent to laughing at a fart. :lol:

The best show Letterman ever did was the last visit by Warren Zevon.

Zevon's terminal diagnosis had been revealed a couple of months prior, they had been friends for 20+ years. It was fantastic, just like all of his appearances...

Warren Zevon, one of the best and most underappreciated singer songwriters ever.

Forum List

Back