David Letterman

Wow

Rookie
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was the biggest unhinged lunatic on the planet. With his death, Anne Coulter has moved into first place. David Letterman.
I'm no fan of Coulter.

Letterman is comparing Coulter to a guy that blew up school buses, elementary schools and children's hospitals for the fun of it?

I wonder if Letterman would consider Coulter worse than Margaret Ray, the woman that tried to kidnap his son and stole his porsche?

Letterman had Margaret Ray killed by a train?
That would make Letterman a murderer like Zarqawi. :(

• Banned
I love Letterman....but that's a pretty old comment by him. It's been in my sig since al-Zarqawi died. ;o)

Coultergeist is an unhinged lunatic.
Coulter is a nut case but to compare her to a terrorist that blows up first graders is sympathizing with child murderers.

It's ironic that Letterman sympathizes with child murderers and he had someone trying to kid nap his own son.

Maybe letterman is one of those Obama supporters that thinks children are a punishment?

I sincerely doubt that Letterman supports child murderers... I think you're batting a bit far afield. He was being tongue in cheek and I figure it was appropriate since, if you recall, at the time, Coultergeist wished death in a terrorist attack on John Edwards because she doesn't like his politics...

i'm not gonna do the reproductive choice discussion with you, if you don't mind. Most of us know exactly what Obama meant. But I'd wager that someone who thinks Obama wants race wars in this country (judging from the titles of the links on your other thread -- apologies if I'm wrong, I didn't click on the links) I'm not sure you're really concerned with what he meant.

I am curious, though, what made you choose that avatar?

• Banned
I sincerely doubt that Letterman supports child murderers... I think you're batting a bit far afield. He was being tongue in cheek and I figure it was appropriate since, if you recall, at the time, Coultergeist wished death in a terrorist attack on John Edwards because she doesn't like his politics...

i'm not gonna do the reproductive choice discussion with you, if you don't mind. Most of us know exactly what Obama meant. But I'd wager that someone who thinks Obama wants race wars in this country (judging from the titles of the links on your other thread -- apologies if I'm wrong, I didn't click on the links) I'm not sure you're really concerned with what he meant.

Please educate me, what did Obama mean by "Children are a punishment"?

• Banned
I'm showing respect to those Americans that lost their lives on 911.

Anne Coulter is loathed by the left because she holds nothing back and exposes them for the whiny, worthless, shit stains they are.

Letterman is about as funny as used Tampon, and if I ever had the chance to come face to face with the moronic buffoon, I'd spit on him.

I'm showing respect to those Americans that lost their lives on 911.

Fair enough. But more people have been killed fighting a pointless war in Iraq than were killed on 9.11... not trying to diminish what happened, but lots of people have died pointlessly and violently since that day. And I know for a fact that most of us who drive past the hole in the ground a few times a week have put it into perspective.

Fair enough. But more people have been killed fighting a pointless war in Iraq than were killed on 9.11... not trying to diminish what happened, but lots of people have died pointlessly and violently since that day. And I know for a fact that most of us who drive past the hole in the ground a few times a week have put it into perspective.

Bullshit. PURE unadulterated BULLSHIT. But do prattle on. While the Military protects your sorry ass.

That's fine that you disagree, but you have been protected from more attacks and it's not because we did nothing to prevent them. Therefore, you are basing your thoughts on a premise that has already killed 3,000 Americans.

Thanks, but no thanks!

Wow

Last edited:
Half of the country wants to forget 911.
The other half wants to remember 911, to prevent future attacks.

Why would this one half want to forget 911? Hmmmmmm

Half of the country wants to forget 911.
The other half wants to remember 911, to prevent future attacks.

Why would this one half want to forget 911? Hmmmmmm

Did you ignore the part of my thread that says I drive past the whole in the ground at least a few times a week? I worked in that building when I was in school. I have more friends who went running from the debris than you can imagine. ... I won't forget. But like anything else, you put it in its place. That isn't forgetting. That's being rational.

Like I said, lots of people have died stupidly and violently since then. And, frankly, I saw that view in person, why would I want to be looking at it 7 + years later? I always find it interesting that the people here have far less undirected and misdirected anger about it than people who weren't here.

That's fine that you disagree, but you have been protected from more attacks and it's not because we did nothing to prevent them. Therefore, you are basing your thoughts on a premise that has already killed 3,000 Americans.

Thanks, but no thanks!

Wow

Protected by Bush. RAFLMAO!!!

And there were 7 years between the two WTC attacks...

Protected by Bush. RAFLMAO!!!

And there were 7 years between the two WTC attacks...

We haven't suffered another terrorist attack for some reason Jill. If not because the President has actively been on the job seeing over our protection, then who is? Somebody is.

We haven't suffered another terrorist attack for some reason Jill. If not because the President has actively been on the job seeing over our protection, then who is? Somebody is.

We haven't suffered another attack because terrorism was a minor problem to begin with. A group of guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force are no threat to a country of 300 million people. Bin Laden said his goal was to bankrupt America. Bush is helping him accomplish his goal. MISSON ACCOMPLISHED.

We haven't suffered another attack because terrorism was a minor problem to begin with. A group of guys in a cave in Pakistan with no army, no navy, and no air force are no threat to a country of 300 million people. Bin Laden said his goal was to bankrupt America. Bush is helping him accomplish his goal. MISSON ACCOMPLISHED.

You are out of your ever loving ming. How old are you? 4?

Forum List

Back