David Koch Now Taking Aim At Hurricane Sandy Victims

Glensather

Gothic Vampires
Nov 10, 2012
World 1-1
There is some legitimate criticism with aspects of the legislation, including the fact that some of the money will go to non-Sandy related reconstruction efforts in disaster areas. For AFP, however, the whole bill must die and victims of the storm deserve no help from the government.

Koch’s top deputy in New Jersey, a surly gentleman named Steve Lonegan, who heads the local AFP state chapter, called the aid package a “disgrace.” “This is not a federal government responsibility,” Lonegan told reporters. “We need to suck it up and be responsible for taking care of ourselves.”

"Responsible for taking care of ourselves."
So wait a second. People who lost everything in the hurricane - their jobs, their homes, everything but the clothes on their back - should just suck it up and... do what? Go cut down some trees and build a house?

I hate the Koch brothers. They're a cancer on the GOP and they need to be gotten rid of.

SOURCE: http://www.thenation.com/blog/171906/david-koch-now-taking-aim-hurricane-sandy-victims

Most days I don't believe in religious stuff but I hear stuff like this and hope that there is a hell for people like this.

Forum List

Back