David Hogg is Too Busy Saving The World to go to College

^^^ Diagnosis: Projection ^^^

Link me to any child that I am making fun of and I'll admit you're 100% right an I'll leave this site forever.

You are deluded if you think I have any interest in reading through your dull catalogue of posts. What I have read was bad enough the first time around.

So what I've posted here is worse than you making fun of a 17 year old kid?

Just fucking kill yourself at this point. Your existence is meaningless.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.
Heā€™s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

People disagreeing with you and pointing out flaws of your position is not an assault.

Link me to any child that I am making fun of and I'll admit you're 100% right an I'll leave this site forever.

You are deluded if you think I have any interest in reading through your dull catalogue of posts. What I have read was bad enough the first time around.

You need to learn to use some lube because you're all kinds of butthurt. Hogg chose to take a seat at the grownups table. If he can't hack it then he should shut his trap.
Heā€™s hacking it pretty well. Got over a million people to march across the nation. Not bad for a kid under assault from the entire right wing apparatus.

People disagreeing with you and pointing out flaws of your position is not an assault.
Nationally televised conservative hosts making fun of him for college rejections, trashing his mother, lying that he wasnā€™t even at the school, saying heā€™s a paid crisis actor, and on and on. And he still inspires a national movement and drives you fools nuts.

Methinks young David received a tad too many participation trophies for T-Ball.

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses ā€” UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

Heā€™s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University ā€” but heā€™s not yet sure what heā€™ll do after graduating, he said.

ā€œAt this point, weā€™re already changing the world,ā€ Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. ā€œIf colleges want to support us in that, great, if they donā€™t, it doesnā€™t matter, weā€™re still going to change the world.ā€

ā€œThereā€™s a lot of amazing people that donā€™t get into college,ā€ he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

Well, there's always a brilliant career waiting for him at:

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Kid has a 4.1 GPA. Higher than your bitchass ever got.

So the kid is a "smart" punk, he's still a punk.

Nationally televised conservative hosts making fun of him for college rejections, trashing his mother, lying that he wasnā€™t even at the school, saying heā€™s a paid crisis actor, and on and on. And he still inspires a national movement and drives you fools nuts.

He's not "inspiring" anything, they've already moved on from the kid.

He's not "inspiring" anything, they've already moved on from the kid.

That's not true. He's inspiring intense hatred by rabid liberals who can't tolerate opinion differences.

^^^ Diagnosis: Projection ^^^

He didn't "got" anyone to do anything. The big-money REAL architects of this astroturf protest got them to do it.

And he's not "under assault". Spare me the pants-wetting hyperbole. He's getting criticized, which is what happens - what's SUPPOSED to happen - when you get political.

And how much of that do you think he ever hears? Every other leftist in the country is living in their own little echo chamber, so what makes you think he isn't?

David Hogg, 17, has so far been rejected by four University of California campuses ā€” UCLA, UCSD, UCSB and UC Irvine, he told TMZ.

According to the UC site, a minimum 3.4 GPA is required for non-California residents to get in. The Florida teen has a 4.2 GPA and an SAT score of 1270.

Heā€™s been accepted to Cal State San Marcos and Cal Poly, and in his home state, Florida Atlantic University ā€” but heā€™s not yet sure what heā€™ll do after graduating, he said.

ā€œAt this point, weā€™re already changing the world,ā€ Hogg, a senior at Stoneman Douglas High School, told the outlet. ā€œIf colleges want to support us in that, great, if they donā€™t, it doesnā€™t matter, weā€™re still going to change the world.ā€

ā€œThereā€™s a lot of amazing people that donā€™t get into college,ā€ he added....

https://nypost.com/2018/03/28/david-hogg-having-trouble-getting-into-college-after-high-school/

View attachment 185319
You pieces of shit are so pathetic. Making fun of a kid about getting into college? Really?

Actually I think he was making fun of a kid who seems to be suggesting he may refuse to go to college, but wants people to treat him like he has some kind of wisdom that should be listened to.

It's easy to "refuse to go to college" when none of them accept you.

And teenagers always think they're going to change the world, because they don't really know anything about the world.
Can you read? He's been accepted to two. I'm sure that's not all he applied to, either.

View attachment 185319

Actually I think he was making fun of a kid who seems to be suggesting he may refuse to go to college, but wants people to treat him like he has some kind of wisdom that should be listened to.

It's easy to "refuse to go to college" when none of them accept you.

And teenagers always think they're going to change the world, because they don't really know anything about the world.
Can you read? He's been accepted to two. I'm sure that's not all he applied to, either.

I KNOW that's not all he applied to, since the others all turned him down.

View attachment 185319
Iā€™m sure the kid will be a success wherever he goes
He is building quite an impressive resume

Seems colleges don't think it's too impressive
Those rejections went out before David Hogg became an honored American Patriot

Think he can get in any school he wants now.......
Except Trump University
He has been accepted in no less than three major colleges. His 4.1 is what is called a weighted score and is average for B plus and A students. Folks criticizing him do not know the difference between weighted scores and unweighted scores and are putting too much emphasis on the GPA score.
I suspect he will receive many more offers

View attachment 185319

Dial back your triggered there lib its only a discussion forum. The kid seems to think he can be amazing without going to college, sounds like his parents need to slap some sense into him.

I think Hogg could benefit from a year of community organizing

Could eventually lead to the presidency

View attachment 185319

Dial back your triggered there lib its only a discussion forum. The kid seems to think he can be amazing without going to college, sounds like his parents need to slap some sense into him.

Of what his local Goodwill second hand store?

View attachment 185319
29543020_2081219738762597_1185936890251390175_n.jpg

View attachment 185319

He's a punk and he'll go away soon. He and Stormy are old news.

View attachment 185319

LOL what type of "grown up" lets some snot nose kid who obviously failed Civics class lead them around by the nose? I mean besides a weak minded leftist

View attachment 185319
Why mock a kid who gets accepted as out of state to cal poly?

View attachment 185319

How true. In my day the scale only went to 4.0. Did they add .1 to offset the participation trophies?

ummm, no. It's called AP and honors.

View attachment 185319
Why mock a kid who gets accepted as out of state to cal poly?

I love San Luis Obispo, he'd be stupid to turn it down.

Forum List

Back