David Duke's radio show Stormfront Radio changes name to "The Morning Aloha Report"

No wonder they love Tulsi so much around here:
"A radio program promoted by longtime Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke has rebranded itself “The Morning Aloha Report” and credited Tulsi Gabbard for the inspiration."
White Nationalists Try To Claim Aloha Spirit As Their Own

I hear you say KKK and I think of the democrat Senate Majority Leader Grand Kleagle Bobby Byrd

That's odd Frank, since the KKK endorsed the first guy in your sigline and was the site of the third one's father getting arrested.

KKK is a democrat thing; always was, always will be.

Nape, 'fraid not. You know not to challenge me on this.

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds" -- The Conscious of the democrat Senate

What you tried to allege, Frank, was and I quote "KKK is a democrat [sic] thing". On its face that means the KKK votes to reach its decisions, which is I guess nice to know but useless.

Presuming that when you write democrat you actually mean Democrat, that's refuted by the known facts. And by Calvin Jones, Frank O. McCord, Richard R. Reed, John Lester, John B. Kennedy, James Crowe, William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, Clarence Morley, Owen Brewster, David Curtis Stephenson, Ed Jackson, Ben Paulen, Albert Johnson, George Luis Baker, Rice Means, four-fifths of the 1924 city council of Anaheim, and that first guy pictured in your sigline who won the Klan's endorsement because he was the only candidate in that election who refused to denounce them.

And you KNOW I can flesh that out. I've got Oscar Underwood, Jack Walton, Ellis Arnall, Stetson Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson sitting on the bench.

I hear you say KKK and I think of the democrat Senate Majority Leader Grand Kleagle Bobby Byrd

That's odd Frank, since the KKK endorsed the first guy in your sigline and was the site of the third one's father getting arrested.

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds" -- The Conscious of the democrat Senate
What year is that quote from?

CrusaderFrank thinks that a 75 year old quote from one conservative West Virginia Democrat means 2019 Democrats are racist.
Not a lot of usmb members are dumber than CrusaderFrank.

Bwaaahahhahah You're telling us Trump's Dad visiting a Civil War monument makes Donald a Racist, but we're to ignore "Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds" -- Grand Kleagle, White ****** & The Conscience of the democrat Senate

What you tried to allege, Frank, was and I quote "KKK is a democrat [sic] thing". On its face that means the KKK votes to reach its decisions, which is I guess nice to know but useless.

Presuming that when you write democrat you actually mean Democrat, that's refuted by the known facts. And by Calvin Jones, Frank O. McCord, Richard R. Reed, John Lester, John B. Kennedy, James Crowe, William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, Clarence Morley, Owen Brewster, David Curtis Stephenson, Ed Jackson, Ben Paulen, Albert Johnson, George Luis Baker, Rice Means, four-fifths of the 1924 city council of Anaheim, and that first guy pictured in your sigline who won the Klan's endorsement because he was the only candidate in that election who refused to denounce them.

And you KNOW I can flesh that out. I've got Oscar Underwood, Jack Walton, Ellis Arnall, Stetson Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson sitting on the bench.

Interesting that you mention LBJ who said of Thurgood Marshall, well, you know what he called his SCOTUS Senate pick, right?

Hugo Black - A Republican? Hmm

Interesting that you mention LBJ who said of Thurgood Marshall, well, you know what he called his SCOTUS Senate pick, right?

So you skipped by all those names and thought you could tangle with the LAST one huh?

OK fair enough. LBJ was the first POTUS since Grant to prosecute the Klan, siccing the FBI on them, loudly denouncing the group and telling any stragglers to "get out now", adding "my father fought them in Texas and I have fought them all my life". Back in LBJ's youth his father Sam, in the Texas state house in Austin, had also loudly denounced the Klan and in return got threats from KKK that they were coming to get the family. Sam and LBJ's uncles sequestered the children in the basement and sat up all night with shotguns. KKK never showed up. They did however burn a cross on the grown-up LBJ's lawn.

How LBJ referred to somebody in the process of code switching is of no import. Actions speak louder than words.

Hugo Black was making connections to jockey for political position. In those daze the KKK's rolls numbered in the millions and their influence was considerable, which is why all those Republicans I listed got elected with their support and didn't shy away from it. Ed Jackson (listed above) and virtually the entire Indiana state government, in a state where one-third of the adult male population was in the Klan, were all indebted to Klan support, and when D.C.Stephenson (also listed above) was tried and convicted for rape and murder, he brought them down with him.

Roll tape.

That's why Calvin Coolidge wouldn't denounce them. It would cost too much. Fatter o' mact four years later they endorsed Hoover too while running a national smear campaign against Al Smith -- the Democrat (or in your parlance "democrat") because he was a Catholic.

You remember Catholics? Part of the Klan's target victims along with Jews, blacks, labour unions and immigrants, all of which are Democratic constituencies? Care to essplain to the class why a "democrat [sic] thing" would be targeting its own constituents?

Bottom line here Frank --- cherrypicking this or that Democrat here while ignoring all those Republicans there, doesn't make a Composition Fallacy work. The fact is the Klan never had a political affiliation. It supported or opposed whoever supported or opposed IT. That meant in Alabama where everybody was a Democrat it supported Hugo Black while it opposed Oscar Underwood (both Democrats). That meant in Maine where everybody was a Republican it supported Owen Brewster and opposed Arthur Gould (both Republicans). And let me introduce you to Charles Bowles, who won the vote for Mayor of Detroit --- with no party affiliation at all. You know, like those founders of the Klan. KKK affiliation: Yes. Political party: No.

Will there be anything else today?

Last edited:

What year is that quote from?

CrusaderFrank thinks that a 75 year old quote from one conservative West Virginia Democrat means 2019 Democrats are racist.
Not a lot of usmb members are dumber than CrusaderFrank.

Bwaaahahhahah You're telling us Trump's Dad visiting a Civil War monument makes Donald a Racist

Ummmmmmmmm..... where did anybody say anything like that?

And how come "Racist" gets capitalized while "democrat" doesn't? Oooopsie.

Hugo Black was from Alabama and a former Dixiecrat U.S. Senator.

Hugo Black was from Alabama and a former Dixiecrat U.S. Senator.

Hugo Black was not a Dixiecrat. The total membership of Dixiecrats totaled TWO --- Strom Thurmond, the governor of South Carolina, and Fielding Wright, the governor of Mississippi. They ran for POTUS/VPOTUS in 1948 in an effort to siphon off enough Electoral votes so that no candidate would win enough EVs and thus throw the election to the House of Reps. That failed, and the Dixiecrats -- both of them-- went poof. Wright finished his term and went back to law practice; Thurmond finished his and tried to run for Senate but the Democrats kicked him off the ballot so he ran as a write-in, which he won. And that's the story of the Dixiecrats, brought to you by any history book you didn't bother to read.

In Bizzaroland, Biden is not corrupt and LBJ, Byrd and the Stalinist democrats are not racists.

In Bizzaroland, Biden is not corrupt and LBJ, Byrd and the Stalinist democrats are not racists.

In Bizzaro World Frank clicks a "Funny" on my history of the Dixiecrats because he can't find any flaws in it.
My head is spinning from the "Parties switching sides". FDR and Wilson are Conservatives, KKK is Conservative, LBJ calling Thurgood Marshall a ****** proves LBJ was not a racist. Good grief!

In Bizzaro World Frank clicks a "Funny" on my history of the Dixiecrats because he can't find any flaws in it.
My head is spinning from the "Parties switching sides". FDR and Wilson are Conservatives, KKK is Conservative, LBJ calling Thurgood Marshall a ****** proves LBJ was not a racist. Good grief!

It should be spinning since half of that is true and half isn't.

Don't think you could call FDR conservative. Wilson, OK, KKK absolutely. The LBJ sentence makes no point. LBJ never called anybody a "******". That isn't even pronounceable.

Forum List

Back