David Duke's radio show Stormfront Radio changes name to "The Morning Aloha Report"

aloha
EXCLAMATION & NOUN
  • A Hawaiian word used when greeting or parting from someone.
Origin
Early 19th century from Maori aroha ‘love, affection, pity’.

adff27be80061ce6e8d6ba48934df214011b9b1b.png

Ridgerunner check this out. "Tulsi Gabbard invented aloha" It was a collaboration with the KKK.
No doubt at their Karnival Konvocation in Kekaha. :laugh2:

I gotta say, she looks really good for being 200 years old.

Last edited:
Stop pretending not to know what the point was. The KKK loves Tulsi and you guys love her because you are racist white nationalists and you still play dumb about the point. If you play dumb again I'm going to cocksmack you.

With what? :funnyface:

No wonder they love Tulsi so much around here:
"A radio program promoted by longtime Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke has rebranded itself “The Morning Aloha Report” and credited Tulsi Gabbard for the inspiration."
White Nationalists Try To Claim Aloha Spirit As Their Own

I hear you say KKK and I think of the democrat Senate Majority Leader Grand Kleagle Bobby Byrd

That's odd Frank, since the KKK endorsed the first guy in your sigline and was the site of the third one's father getting arrested.

"A radio program promoted by longtime Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke has rebranded itself “The Morning Aloha Report” and credited Tulsi Gabbard for the inspiration."

I hear you say KKK and I think of the democrat Senate Majority Leader Grand Kleagle Bobby Byrd

That's odd Frank, since the KKK endorsed the first guy in your sigline and was the site of the third one's father getting arrested.

KKK is a democrat thing; always was, always will be.

Nape, 'fraid not. You know not to challenge me on this.

No kidding same thing with gerrymandering..

The MSM hypes Duke's "endorsement" of Gabbard because the MSM profits from endless war.

Once it sticks ...

Remember how pissed off your queen was with the term Obamacare?

Once it sticks ...

No idea what you're yammering about, or as it's usually called, "Tuesday".

Once it sticks ...

No idea what you're yammering about, or as it's usually called, "Tuesday".
Still wondering why you are using a fake edited signature?

No kidding same thing with gerrymandering..

Kind of a neat trick since Elbridge Gerry kicked the bucket before "democrats [sic]" were invented.

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds" -- The Conscious of the democrat Senate

"Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds" -- The Conscious of the democrat Senate
What year is that quote from?

CrusaderFrank thinks that a 75 year old quote from one conservative West Virginia Democrat means 2019 Democrats are racist.
Not a lot of usmb members are dumber than CrusaderFrank.

What year is that quote from?

CrusaderFrank thinks that a 75 year old quote from one conservative West Virginia Democrat means 2019 Democrats are racist.
Not a lot of usmb members are dumber than CrusaderFrank.

I see he tries desperately to connect the quote with the "Conscious [sic] of the democratic [sic] Senate", ignoring that it came from before Byrd ever ran for office, when he was a West Virginia butcher, in a letter written to suck up to an overtly racist Senator. Unfortunately for Frank, time doesn't stretch that way, nor is this thread about Robert Byrd anyway. I have yet to get an explanation for what it actually IS about but Byrd doesn't seem to be part of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back