David dukes brags about Donald Trump being a White Nationalist. So what’s the problem?

Oct 23
Trump Embraces Nationalism in a Massive JamPacked 99.9 % White Venue in Houston! Zio Journalists asked him if this is White Nationalism! Of course fundamentally it is as, there is no ethnic or racial group in America more Nationalist than White Americans... So What's the Problem?

David Duke (@DrDavidDuke) on Twitter

———-

So Trump says he’s a nationalist. The KKK totally embraces that. The only thing that makes right wingers mad, is that they have a better name for white nationalists. It’s a neo Nazi.

Nothing in your op, supports the conclusion in your thread title. Nationalism does not equate White Nationalism.

You are a lying moron.
Me? I posted David Duke's tweet. He's the one that said it. I just agree.

Got it. You agree with David Duke, the White Supremacist.

Trump and I do not.

So, stop judging US as though we are on the same page as you and David Duke.

Oct 23
Trump Embraces Nationalism in a Massive JamPacked 99.9 % White Venue in Houston! Zio Journalists asked him if this is White Nationalism! Of course fundamentally it is as, there is no ethnic or racial group in America more Nationalist than White Americans... So What's the Problem?

———-

So Trump says he’s a nationalist. The KKK totally embraces that. The only thing that makes right wingers mad, is that they have a better name for white nationalists. It’s a neo Nazi.

Nothing in your op, supports the conclusion in your thread title. Nationalism does not equate White Nationalism.

You are a lying moron.

Trump and I do not.

David Duke is not a white supremacist.

Oct 23

———-

You are a lying moron.

Trump and I do not.

Forgive me, I don't spend much time following him, unlike these whack job lefties.

What he is, is a bogeyman, who's only purpose is to be used to smear people who are a problem for liberals.

Oct 23

———-

You are a lying moron.

Trump and I do not.

Forgive me, I don't spend much time following him, unlike these whack job lefties.

What he is, is a bogeyman, who's only purpose is to be used to smear people who are a problem for liberals.
He is anti-Zionist and pro-white.

That is it.

You are a lying moron.

Trump and I do not.

That is it.

Don't care. Irrelevant.

Trump and I do not.

That is it.

Don't care. Irrelevant.
Actually it is relevant.

Being anti-Zionist and pro-white is the bravest thing someone can do in this day and age.

Trump and I do not.

That is it.

Don't care. Irrelevant.
Actually it is relevant.

Being anti-Zionist and pro-white is the bravest thing someone can do in this day and age.

Anti-zionism is pretty popular with the mob actually.

And his pro-white street cred is undermined by where he came to it.

Oct 23

———-

You are a lying moron.

Trump and I do not.

What is he?

Oct 23

———-

You are a lying moron.

Trump and I do not.

What is he?
A pro-white advocate.

Look at who they elected in Mississippi.

Do you think their senator elect is friends with David dukes?

I would be surprised if she wasn’t.

You are a race baiting piece of shit. She has done NOTHING to deserve to be mocked by retards like yourself.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"David dukes brags about Donald Trump being a White Nationalist. So what’s the problem?"

Black American citizens admiring and/or wishing to be like Donald Trump.

"Rappers That Support Donald Trump!
" Published on Nov 13, 2016 by ThatsAllHipHop

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"David dukes brags about Donald Trump being a White Nationalist. So what’s the problem?"

Black American citizens admiring and/or wishing to be like Donald Trump.

"Rappers That Support Donald Trump!
" Published on Nov 13, 2016 by ThatsAllHipHop

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

And the boot licking continues. Trump has a 3 percent approval rating among blacks.

IM2 wrote,
And the boot licking continues. Trump has a 3 percent approval rating among blacks.

Kendrick Lamar, Barack Obama, Donald Trump, IMPEACH.jpg
Peace.

IM2, a fellow USMB member who hatefully denigrates Avery as a lawn jockey, wrote:

Hey, bud. Depending on the style and babe in the boots, you may be speaking some truth...for once. :grin:

boot8.jpg

Peace.

You are a race baiting piece of shit. She has done NOTHING to deserve to be mocked by retards like yourself.
Yea, because we want all our leaders to attend a "public hanging". Don't you?

Republicans don't get the sarcasm. They think a post like this means you are one of them.

Yea, because we want all our leaders to attend a "public hanging". Don't you?

Republicans don't get the sarcasm. They think a post like this means you are one of them.

"Sarcasm"? So, are you claiming your were joking when you smeared the Senator by claiming she was friends with David Duke?

She has done nothing to justify the foul shit you spew out of your face anus.

Forum List

Back