David Duke: The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Truth be told, David Duke was allowed back into the US under a "sealed" plea between Duke and Eric Holder....

ERIC HOLDER????

Yeah, that guy.

Why did ERIC HOLDER want David Duke back in the US?

A: RACE BAITING

Truth be told, David Duke was allowed back into the US under a "sealed" plea between Duke and Eric Holder....

ERIC HOLDER????

Yeah, that guy.

Why did ERIC HOLDER want David Duke back in the US?

A: RACE BAITING
Link?

GOP loves them some David Duke.....but REALLY loves that NRA blood money.
nraorg-grid_join1.jpg

Be a Patriot. Join the NRA!
I just joined NRA!

Not doubt you joined the NRA. They oppose background checks, and if/when you decided to buy a firearm or ammunition, any quality background check will deny you that opportunity. Racists are a poor risk and not emotionally or mentally competent to ever own, possess or have in their custody or control a firearm.

Let's put it this way...

of all the candidates for Senate and House in 2017, CNN spent more time covering one candidate over all others...

Which candidate was that?

Oh, of course, the one who finished in 7th place with 3% of the LA Senate vote....

CNN covers Duke endlessly because CNN promotes endless race baiting because race baiting is part of Zionism's current "divide and conquer" strategy....

GOP loves them some David Duke.....but REALLY loves that NRA blood money.
nraorg-grid_join1.jpg

Be a Patriot. Join the NRA!
I just joined NRA!

Not doubt you joined the NRA. They oppose background checks, and if/when you decided to buy a firearm or ammunition, any quality background check will deny you that opportunity. Racists are a poor risk and not emotionally or mentally competent to ever own, possess or have in their custody or control a firearm.
I've owned guns for decades. The NRA is a fine patriotic institution made up of law abiding American natural born citizens, like myself.

Great words spoken from a great American Patriot. The former Louisiana House Representative is a proud admirer of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He understands that our second amendment is in peril due to the actions of Anti-American liberals who despise our founders and founding principles they created to keep this country intact.

Twitter

David Duke is a patriot only to a racist. He represents pure evil. You have no understanding of our founding principles either.
Oh yes I do!

You only see the founding principles in your racist views. You have no clue what it means.

Forum List

Back