David Duke: 'The Real Enemy Is Not OWS But The Zionist Banksters

Look at the owner banks of the Federal Reserve. 98 percent Jewish. The other 2 percent? Currently trying to convert.

What the heck are you talking about? Do you have a clue?

All federally chartered banks have "stock" in the Federal reserve. (officially of the 17% that banks are supposed to maintain as reserves, 6% is supposed to be in the form of "stock" in the fed.

Since all banks 'own' 'stock' in the fed, how can 98% be jewish?

And since all the big ones are mega corporations, how are they Jewish? How Jewish are Wells and Fargo? Chase? Citibank? Bank of America is the only bank that at one time was dedicated to a minority nationality, back when it was the Bank of Italy. How Jewish is Hibernia?

Jesus H Jumping Christ you are an idiot.

He's not an idiot.

He's a NAZI propagandist.

And he's got plenty of crypto NAZI supporters pretending to be conservatives posting right along side him, too.

Surely that must be obvious to you as much as it is to me?

he is all of that...he is however correct that a banking cabal is the greater problem

And why is an old John Bircher and devotee of quack medicine and authority that we should take our factoids from?

If we reference him on the Fed, why not where Noah's Ark is buried, or the Illuminati conspiracy?

I do not find him to be credible.

He gets some things right. However, the Fed is not a cartel. Most banks aren't part of the Federal Reserve system. And his interpretation of history is definitely on the conspiratorial side.

And as for the Illuminati, we, I mean "they" don't exist.

I swear i've seen several Left/Democrat Wingnuts on this board say the very same things. Hateful Anti-Semitism is on the march once again. And it's the Left/Democrats who are leading this charge. It's pretty scary stuff.

I swear i've seen several Left/Democrat Wingnuts on this board say the very same things. Hateful Anti-Semitism is on the march once again. And it's the Left/Democrats who are leading this charge. It's pretty scary stuff.

pwsign37.gif

There are two things I cannot stand:

1. People intolerant of other people's cultures and

2. the Dutch.

Apologies to Austin Powers.

He sounds a lot like many of the Left/Democrats on this board. Weird stuff.
Well paulitician, he use to be a registered democrat for a long time.

David Duke is never satisfied. He started out being a Klansman, had a disagreement and decided to get even with them by quitting and selling their membership lists to outsiders, which didn't go over very well with his former compatriots. He still hated blacks, but decided the people he really hated more were Jewish, being as he fell into another hate group, the Neo-Nazis.

He's quit the Democrats for this reason, and he's quit the Republicans for that reason.

It's no wonder most Americans do not trust David Duke.

He attaches, reinvents, quits, starts over, each time with a new reason to hate a widening group of humanity.

His life is a trainwreck of power grabs, dissention, quitting, and reinvention.

What a mess.

Now, the "real enemy" is Zionists? Move over Hitler. :rolleyes:

Poisoning the Web - David Duke

Last edited:

it's the FAR left and the FAR right. it's the one thing they agree on.

and yes, it's scary stuff.

and both groups love ron paul.

it's the FAR left and the FAR right. it's the one thing they agree on.

and yes, it's scary stuff.

and both groups love ron paul.
Those that separate people into clans and classes - eh! We're all Americans, so in that I agree with you, Jillian and will duly faint one of these days. :D

Ron Paul? He seems like a nice man, but his political views I neither love nor hate. I haven't noticed him spewing hatred, though, and I hope I never do. He never got on my radar for one reason or another Have you noticed him speaking against racial or ethic groups?

Last edited:
He's right and anyone that disagrees is either ignorant or they are on the side of the Zionist bankers who have ruined this economy with the help of Obama and his policies.

No, he is wrong, and he is an antisemitic shill and he doesn't know jack$#*+ about who runs this world. The Rothschilds are not Jews they are Edomites which is why they use the double headed Eagle of Esau for a family crest which they brag about in private.

Our conservative friend- USAR started the thread.

He's right and anyone that disagrees is either ignorant or they are on the side of the Zionist bankers who have ruined this economy with the help of Obama and his policies.

No, he is wrong, and he is an antisemitic shill and he doesn't know jack$#*+ about who runs this world. The Rothschilds are not Jews they are Edomites which is why they use the double headed Eagle of Esau for a family crest which they brag about in private.

You need to get educated. I suggest you read 'My Awakening' by David Duke.

You need to get educated. I suggest you read 'My Awakening' by David Duke.

Did you buy your own copy?

Forum List

Back