David Duke On Presidential Bid: "Yes, I Am Considering It"

The KKK and those pictures are so old.

Go on Youtube and check out the videos of black mobs attacking white folks.

The KKK and those pictures are so old.

Go on Youtube and check out the videos of black mobs attacking white folks.

Are there black cops in tose mobs? Like you....there are with KKK members..

I know you are a racist tank but come on..comparing those idiot kids to the kkk? Really?

The KKK is so old, the racism today is anti-white.

Wouldn't this be something to have David Duke go up and challenge Obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'Two' U.S. citizen parents which qualifies him for Article 2 Section 1 purposes that Obama doesn't meet.
There you go lying again.
Apparently Duke was elected in the richest district of Louisiana when he ran for the House Seat that David Vitter held as well as former Governor David Treen. According to the article, Duke will go on a 25 state tour. He will get support I believe and he sure knows how to scare the media to death and they would surely give him media attention. This will be interesting to watch
RMC hates his guts. Sorry, he will have to run as a Tea Party candidate with smokin' Ron Paul.

David Duke on a Presidential Bid: 'Yes, I Am Considering It' - Garance Franke-Ruta - Politics - The Atlantic

White Supremacists Running for Political Office in 2012 in Growing Numbers - The Daily Beast

former Louisiana state representative David Duke confirms he's mulling tossing his hat into the 2012 presidential contest.

"Yes, I am considering it,"

Story going national:
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-/1?csp=34news

Lots of luck Duke.:lol:

Wouldn't this be something to have David Duke go up and challenge Obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'Two' U.S. citizen parents which qualifies him for Article 2 Section 1 purposes that Obama doesn't meet. Apparently Duke was elected in the richest district of Louisiana when he ran for the House Seat that David Vitter held as well as former Governor David Treen. According to the article, Duke will go on a 25 state tour. He will get support I believe and he sure knows how to scare the media to death and they would surely give him media attention. This will be interesting to watch

David Duke on a Presidential Bid: 'Yes, I Am Considering It' - Garance Franke-Ruta - Politics - The Atlantic

White Supremacists Running for Political Office in 2012 in Growing Numbers - The Daily Beast

former Louisiana state representative David Duke confirms he's mulling tossing his hat into the 2012 presidential contest.

Story going national:

Another thing we know about Duke:

He's a former Grand Wizard in the Klan and a current White Supremacist.

aliens_hudson_game_over.jpg

wait, you're talking about the LATE Robert Byrd A DEMOCRAT who the Democrat voters voted in over and over for something like 30 years?

You mean you are just now figuring out that he's a racist fuck-wit?

Slow on the uptake?
You really seem excited by the concept of a racist in our government....is this new, or did you always feel this way?

Would I be spilling any beans by revealing that that's what made up the Democrat Party?

1. Every segregationist who ever served in the Senate was a Democrat, and remained a Democrat…except for Strom Thurmond. He remained a Democrat for eighteen years after running for President as a Dixiecrat- before he became a Republican. There’s a reason they are not called “Dixiecans.”

2. “The Dixiecrats were welcomed back into the Democratic fold with open arms. Democrats never denied a segregationist a committee chairmanship or a leadership position because of his noxious views on race. No Democrat has ever been punished for making a racist remark….More than 80 percent of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965….[The] record on race, of Thurmond the Republican is pretty good. He was among the first of Southern senators to hire blacks for his staff. He supported blacks for judgeships. He voted for extension of the Voting Rights Act.” Jack Kelly

a. Ernest Hollings, Richard Russell, Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, J. William Fulbright, and Robert Byrd all voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act…and all remained Democrats. But, lest one think that only Southern Democrats were inclined against civil rights, the following Democrats were far from Southerners and all voted against allowing the 1957 civil rights bill on the calendar: Senators Wayne Morse of Oregon (a favorite target of Senator Joe McCarthy), Warren Magnuson of Washington, James Murray of Montana, Mike Mansfield of Montana, and Joseph O’Mahoney of Wyoming.

What if your average white conservative spent 10 percent of the time they currently spend trying to prove that "Democrats are the real racists" on actually defending white people?

Concept!

Willie-J, I defend justice, not particular people.

Wouldn't this be something to have David Duke go up and challenge Obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'Two' U.S. citizen parents which qualifies him for Article 2 Section 1 purposes that Obama doesn't meet. Apparently Duke was elected in the richest district of Louisiana when he ran for the House Seat that David Vitter held as well as former Governor David Treen. According to the article, Duke will go on a 25 state tour. He will get support I believe and he sure knows how to scare the media to death and they would surely give him media attention. This will be interesting to watch

Story going national:

What's the matter.
Were you booted off the Free Republic message board?

wouldn't this be something to have david duke go up and challenge obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'two' u.s. Citizen parents which qualifies him for article 2 section 1 purposes that obama doesn't meet. Apparently duke was elected in the richest district of louisiana when he ran for the house seat that david vitter held as well as former governor david treen. According to the article, duke will go on a 25 state tour. He will get support i believe and he sure knows how to scare the media to death and they would surely give him media attention. This will be interesting to watch

david duke on a presidential bid: 'yes, i am considering it' - garance franke-ruta - politics - the atlantic

white supremacists running for political office in 2012 in growing numbers - the daily beast

former louisiana state representative david duke confirms he's mulling tossing his hat into the 2012 presidential contest.

"yes, i am considering it,"

story going national:

what's the matter.
Were you booted off the free republic message board?

wtf?

OMG. Duke?

And really, there are those who admire him???????

Really????????

Other than Stormfronters?

Seriously?

*picks jaw up from floor*

:wtf:

The guy is scum.

he will run till he gets the matching federal funds then he will drop out....just like he did last time..and this man is total scum....he was the youngest grand wizard of the kkk...he has had plastic surgery.....just a side note there....he has lived in russia....he is born here but so was tim mcveigh....
anyone thinking this man is viable for anything is wrong....

You mean you are just now figuring out that he's a racist fuck-wit?

Slow on the uptake?
You really seem excited by the concept of a racist in our government....is this new, or did you always feel this way?

Would I be spilling any beans by revealing that that's what made up the Democrat Party?

1. Every segregationist who ever served in the Senate was a Democrat, and remained a Democrat…except for Strom Thurmond. He remained a Democrat for eighteen years after running for President as a Dixiecrat- before he became a Republican. There’s a reason they are not called “Dixiecans.”

2. “The Dixiecrats were welcomed back into the Democratic fold with open arms. Democrats never denied a segregationist a committee chairmanship or a leadership position because of his noxious views on race. No Democrat has ever been punished for making a racist remark….More than 80 percent of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965….[The] record on race, of Thurmond the Republican is pretty good. He was among the first of Southern senators to hire blacks for his staff. He supported blacks for judgeships. He voted for extension of the Voting Rights Act.” Jack Kelly

a. Ernest Hollings, Richard Russell, Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, J. William Fulbright, and Robert Byrd all voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act…and all remained Democrats. But, lest one think that only Southern Democrats were inclined against civil rights, the following Democrats were far from Southerners and all voted against allowing the 1957 civil rights bill on the calendar: Senators Wayne Morse of Oregon (a favorite target of Senator Joe McCarthy), Warren Magnuson of Washington, James Murray of Montana, Mike Mansfield of Montana, and Joseph O’Mahoney of Wyoming.

Got this from Coulter's new best-seller. You might like it.

I'll see your three canned GOP talking points and raise you one "Nixon's Southern Strategy".

There is a reason the South is red now.

Let's not play coy about it.

As for what happened in the past, I could give a shit less. I don't live in the past. I live in the present. I don't see the Democratic Party as flawless. I just see it as the lesser of two evils.

Hell-boy, this is my fav post of the day! The week!

Cause it shows that you have been raised like the proverbial mushroom...raised in the dark and fed you know what.

Now, hope you're sitting dow:
There never was a racist "Nixon's Southern Strategy".
It is a totally fabricated idea by the Left, supported by the Old Left Media, and bought- like it was on sale- by the gullible.

1. As president of the Senate, Nixon strongly supported civil rights, specifically the 1957 civil rights act, issuing an advisory opinion that a filibuster could be stopped with a simple majority, thereby changing Senate rules. Congressional Record, Volume 157 Issue 12 (Thursday, January 27, 2011)

a. During the endless deliberations, Democrat LBJ warned his fellow segregationist Democrats, ‘Be ready to take up the goddamned nigra bill again.” Borzoi Reader | Authors | Robert A. Caro

b. Then there was liberal Democrat Sam Ervin- instrumental in the destruction of anti-communist Republicans Joe McCarthy and Richard Nixon- who told fellow segregationists, “I’m on your side, not theirs, “ but “we’ve got to give the goddamned ******* something.” Ibid.

c. LBJ gutted the enforcement provisions of the 1957 bill, i.e., anyone accused of violating a person’s voting rights was guaranteed a jury trial- and, therefore, jury nullification by Democrat juries. To fix the enforcement provisions that Democrats had gutted, Eisenhower introduced a bill to create the US Civil Rights Commission…Democrats staged the longest filibuster in history- over 125 hours. But the bill passed and was signed by Ike on May 6, 1960.

2. Typical idiot education: When the Republicans won their gains in Congress, 2010, Bill Maher said: “I haven’t seen Republicans so happy about taking seats since they made Rosa Parks stand up.” HBO: Real Time with Bill Maher: Ep 196 November 5, 2010: Quotes

a. When Rosa Parks refuse to give up her seat, the mayor of Montgomery enforcing segregation on the buses was- of course- a segregationist Democrat, William A. “Tacky” Gayle. “The Papers of Martin Luther King, Jr.: Birth of a new age, December 1955,” p. 80.

b. History provide the basis for a very different analysis. “During the 1966 campaign, Nixon was personally thanked by Dr. King for his help in passing the Civil Rights Act of 1957. Nixon also endorsed all Republicans, except the members of the John Birch Society.” Frequently Asked Questions | National Black Republican Association

3. Between 1969 and 1974, Nixon – who believed that blacks had gotten a raw deal in America and wanted to extend a helping hand: raised the civil rights enforcement budget 800 percent; doubled the budget for black colleges; appointed more blacks to federal posts and high positions than any president, including LBJ; adopted the Philadelphia Plan mandating quotas for blacks in unions, and for black scholars in colleges and universities; invented "Black Capitalism" (the Office of Minority Business Enterprise), raised U.S. purchases from black businesses from $9 million to $153 million, increased small business loans to minorities 1,000 percent, increased U.S. deposits in minority-owned banks 4,000 percent; raised the share of Southern schools that were desegregated from 10 percent to 70 percent. Wrote the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in 1975, "It has only been since 1968 that substantial reduction of racial segregation has taken place in the South."http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30233#ixzz1RH1WZDv8

a.Now, clearly, conservatives do not favor racial quotas of any kind, but Nixon’s efforts must be seen as a reaction to a century of Democrat obstructionism on civil rights. Purely a coincidence, I’m sure, that Dems finally came around when blacks were voting in high enough numbers to make a difference at the ballot box. Note, Nixon did it even though it hurt him politically. Kotlowski, Dean J. ; "Richard Nixon and the Origins of Affirmative Action" The Historian. Volume: 60. Issue: 3. 1998. pp. 523 ff.

4. Do you get it yet?
Everything you believe in politics is wrong!
You've been lied to...and worse...you never did your own research to see if it was true!!!

If there was a Southern Strategy, it was unfurled by the people of the South, who essentially ‘rebelled’ again, against the lawless, unprincipled Democrats, who they recognized as being responsible for, or at least accepting of the legalized obscenity, student riots, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Party, and the Black Panthers, skyrocketing crime rates, courts giving more and more elaborate rights to criminals, ended the death penalty, banned prayer from the schools, among other depredations.

And, being patriots, (name a Southern university that banned ROTC. Even Duke has one) they appreciated the fact that the Republicans were hawks during the Cold War. So rather than a Republican strategy, it was the Democrats’ shift from the party of Harry Truman to the party of Rosie O’Donnell!

You've been mislead- but it's your own fault! Pick up a book.
Do you feel dumb? Really, really dumb?

Unfortunate at times, ANYONE can run for President. I mean look at the Obama, he ran and FOOLED enough people to VOTE for him.

Wasn't David Duke a Democrat before he switched.

Last edited:
duke has belonged to both parties....a fact that seems to escaped many.....duke is self serving and will use anyone or any movement that he can

the-klan-funny-kkk-black-guy-demotivational-poster-1228775930.jpg

On the plus side, instead of 4 years of reading about what Michelle Obama is wearing, we'd get to read about David Duke's fabulous wardrobe:

ku-klux-klan-0608-lg.jpg

Another Republican enters the fray.

He has to do something about diversity in the Republican Party. Like get rid of the 10% that aren't white.

KKK used to be Democrats untill they moved to the Republican Party. A place they feel much more at home.

Forum List

Back