David Duke On Presidential Bid: "Yes, I Am Considering It"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Wouldn't this be something to have David Duke go up and challenge Obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'Two' U.S. citizen parents which qualifies him for Article 2 Section 1 purposes that Obama doesn't meet. Apparently Duke was elected in the richest district of Louisiana when he ran for the House Seat that David Vitter held as well as former Governor David Treen. According to the article, Duke will go on a 25 state tour. He will get support I believe and he sure knows how to scare the media to death and they would surely give him media attention. This will be interesting to watch

David Duke on a Presidential Bid: 'Yes, I Am Considering It' - Garance Franke-Ruta - Politics - The Atlantic

White Supremacists Running for Political Office in 2012 in Growing Numbers - The Daily Beast

former Louisiana state representative David Duke confirms he's mulling tossing his hat into the 2012 presidential contest.

"Yes, I am considering it,"

Story going national:
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-/1?csp=34news

Wouldn't this be something to have David Duke go up and challenge Obama for the presidency? At least we know one thing. Duke is a natural born citizen born to 'Two' U.S. citizen parents which qualifies him for Article 2 Section 1 purposes that Obama doesn't meet. Apparently Duke was elected in the richest district of Louisiana when he ran for the House Seat that David Vitter held as well as former Governor David Treen. According to the article, Duke will go on a 25 state tour. He will get support I believe and he sure knows how to scare the media to death and they would surely give him media attention. This will be interesting to watch

David Duke on a Presidential Bid: 'Yes, I Am Considering It' - Garance Franke-Ruta - Politics - The Atlantic

White Supremacists Running for Political Office in 2012 in Growing Numbers - The Daily Beast

former Louisiana state representative David Duke confirms he's mulling tossing his hat into the 2012 presidential contest.

"Yes, I am considering it,"

Story going national:
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-/1?csp=34news

Another thing we know about Duke:

He's a former Grand Wizard in the Klan and a current White Supremacist.

aliens_hudson_game_over.jpg

David Duke has held elected office as a member of the Louisiana legislature.

David Duke has written several books.

David Duke has stayed consistently active as a white advocate for many years.

Duke '12. Sounds a hell of a lot better than Obama '12.

The phenomenon of white advocates running for office is only going to INCREASE, not decrease. So get used to it. You can't have a fucking white-hating black Marxist as the president and expect whites not to have SOME reaction. Whites are falling into the minority. Whites are getting attacked. Illegal aliens are costing us billions. Jews are running the Pentagon. Minority mortgages are crashing the economy. The wages of working people are going down while corporate profits go up. Every small town in America now has to accommodate 13 languages. THIS SHIT IS STARTING TO GET OUT OF HAND, AND THE ANSWER IS COMING.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
You can bet that the "press" would investigate a lot more thouroughly than they have Obama (that still hasn't happened).

I wonder if Dukes church pastor says "God Dam America" too?

Here I thought Retard was just a run-of-the-mill Palin fruit loop.

:cuckoo:

Now he's excited over Duke running?

Fuck off, asshole, and take the US out of your username.

You mean you are just now figuring out that he's a racist fuck-wit?

Slow on the uptake?
I guess so :razz:

I never really paid *too* much attention to him because of his hard-on for Palin.
The boner I can understand. Just not to the extreme he takes it with her.
No reason for racism though.
:cool:

Slow on the uptake?
You really seem excited by the concept of a racist in our government....is this new, or did you always feel this way?

Would I be spilling any beans by revealing that that's what made up the Democrat Party?

1. Every segregationist who ever served in the Senate was a Democrat, and remained a Democrat…except for Strom Thurmond. He remained a Democrat for eighteen years after running for President as a Dixiecrat- before he became a Republican. There’s a reason they are not called “Dixiecans.”

2. “The Dixiecrats were welcomed back into the Democratic fold with open arms. Democrats never denied a segregationist a committee chairmanship or a leadership position because of his noxious views on race. No Democrat has ever been punished for making a racist remark….More than 80 percent of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965….[The] record on race, of Thurmond the Republican is pretty good. He was among the first of Southern senators to hire blacks for his staff. He supported blacks for judgeships. He voted for extension of the Voting Rights Act.” Jack Kelly

a. Ernest Hollings, Richard Russell, Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, J. William Fulbright, and Robert Byrd all voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act…and all remained Democrats. But, lest one think that only Southern Democrats were inclined against civil rights, the following Democrats were far from Southerners and all voted against allowing the 1957 civil rights bill on the calendar: Senators Wayne Morse of Oregon (a favorite target of Senator Joe McCarthy), Warren Magnuson of Washington, James Murray of Montana, Mike Mansfield of Montana, and Joseph O’Mahoney of Wyoming.

Got this from Coulter's new best-seller. You might like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Slow on the uptake?
You really seem excited by the concept of a racist in our government....is this new, or did you always feel this way?

Would I be spilling any beans by revealing that that's what made up the Democrat Party?

1. Every segregationist who ever served in the Senate was a Democrat, and remained a Democrat…except for Strom Thurmond. He remained a Democrat for eighteen years after running for President as a Dixiecrat- before he became a Republican. There’s a reason they are not called “Dixiecans.”

2. “The Dixiecrats were welcomed back into the Democratic fold with open arms. Democrats never denied a segregationist a committee chairmanship or a leadership position because of his noxious views on race. No Democrat has ever been punished for making a racist remark….More than 80 percent of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965….[The] record on race, of Thurmond the Republican is pretty good. He was among the first of Southern senators to hire blacks for his staff. He supported blacks for judgeships. He voted for extension of the Voting Rights Act.” Jack Kelly

a. Ernest Hollings, Richard Russell, Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, J. William Fulbright, and Robert Byrd all voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act…and all remained Democrats. But, lest one think that only Southern Democrats were inclined against civil rights, the following Democrats were far from Southerners and all voted against allowing the 1957 civil rights bill on the calendar: Senators Wayne Morse of Oregon (a favorite target of Senator Joe McCarthy), Warren Magnuson of Washington, James Murray of Montana, Mike Mansfield of Montana, and Joseph O’Mahoney of Wyoming.

What if your average white conservative spent 10 percent of the time they currently spend trying to prove that "Democrats are the real racists" on actually defending white people?

Concept!

This:
Burning-cross2.jpg

is not "white advocacy".

Sure it is. Those people are FOR whites. Not against. For!

Concept!

Another Republican enters the fray.

He has to do something about diversity in the Republican Party. Like get rid of the 10% that aren't white.

Slow on the uptake?

Got this from Coulter's new best-seller. You might like it.

I'll see your three canned GOP talking points and raise you one "Nixon's Southern Strategy".

There is a reason the South is red now.

Let's not play coy about it.

As for what happened in the past, I could give a shit less. I don't live in the past. I live in the present. I don't see the Democratic Party as flawless. I just see it as the lesser of two evils.

This:
Burning-cross2.jpg

is not "white advocacy".

Sure it is. Those people are FOR whites. Not against. For!

Concept!

You know what I like about that picture?

The klucker on the right is wearing high heels.

She must be the sow of the group.

Slow on the uptake?
I guess so :razz:

I never really paid *too* much attention to him because of his hard-on for Palin.
The boner I can understand. Just not to the extreme he takes it with her.
No reason for racism though.
:cool:

I actually commend you for not paying attention to the poser known as ArmyRetarded.

Forum List

Back