David Duke for President!

Would you vote for someone with this platform?

• Total voters
no family..We'll see who will be laughing on November 4th next year.Its just more quite obvious evidence this shit hole of humanity is just another arm of the liberal elitist jewish media who don't allow anything outside their own 2 party system of good old boys. I can't wait till the whole fucking thing crashes down.

Poor baby....you got beat up by some jewish looking girl in Kindergarten?

no family..We'll see who will be laughing on November 4th next year.Its just more quite obvious evidence this shit hole of humanity is just another arm of the liberal elitist jewish media who don't allow anything outside their own 2 party system of good old boys. I can't wait till the whole fucking thing crashes down.

A little Jewish girl used to shake this clown down for his lunch money.:lol:

A little Jewish girl used to shake this clown down for his lunch money.:lol:

Damn swore I put your troll ass on ignore...oh well I will do it now.

Jewish good ol boys ?

Duke could have the ability to crap out gold bars that had my name stamped on them, and I still wouldn't vote for a fuck-wit that used to walk around LSU in a Nazi Uniform.

I have a lot of family in that part of the world. Apparently, Duke's father was a career Army officer that fought the Nazis and the ROTC unit commander pulled him in his office one day and told him his father would be ashamed of him for wearing a Nazi uniform around campus.

That put an end to the uniforms, but it didn't make Duke much smarter.

Damn swore I put your troll ass on ignore...oh well I will do it now.

:razz:

He's a coward, turned off his rep so he wouldn't see all the negs, and now ignoring people for calling him out. He'll be a lonesome child soon.......

Actually dipshit I turned the rep bullshit off because personally I ain't here for a damn popularity contest like quite a few others seem to be...I been here almost a year and have less than a thousand posts whereas some people been here a few months already have 1k or more...I could care less if I get rep it is amusing to read the ones I do get. As far as the ignore goes well its useful in ignoring immature little children acting like adults when you can learn to act like an adult and ACTUALLY show me how I am wrong then we can talk but if all people are going to do is throw retarded insults everywhere I am not exactly missing anything by blocking them.

Forum List

Back