David Duke for President!

Would you vote for someone with this platform?

• Total voters
you forgot
5 I live in a dream land where David Duke could ever be elected

5 years ago the same could be said for anyone who thought Obama could be elected I mean really who thought a racist muslim non citizen born in Kenya could ever be president!

NO .sorry I have no love for Obama but even 5 yeas ago Obama would of been seen as a viable candidate although a long shot..but David Duke could
never be elected in this country in this lifetime...deal with it

He was already elected to the Louisiana House of Reps.He was almost elected Governor of La.

Not in your wildest dreams.

And there is no real reason for a rational person to watch your video, so I didn't.

Actually there is. Unless you watch the video don't waste a vote because you have no idea what his platform is about...He spans the entire political spectrum.

We know his platform...he is a racist hate monger

5 years ago the same could be said for anyone who thought Obama could be elected I mean really who thought a racist muslim non citizen born in Kenya could ever be president!

NO .sorry I have no love for Obama but even 5 yeas ago Obama would of been seen as a viable candidate although a long shot..but David Duke could

He was already elected to the Louisiana House of Reps.He was almost elected Governor of La.
You'd love St. Tammany Parish in Louisiana, where Duke lives.

1. I don't play nor own a video game system or games
2. I don't need to masturbate I am married happily.
3. I live with my wife and children my mother lives 1200 miles away.
4. Don't disrespect tuna its awesome!

you forgot
5 I live in a dream land where David Duke could ever be elected

I wonder if and when that might ever happen.

Well...that says something about Louisiana voters, doesn't it?

Yep sure does. Says they are a hell of a lot more intelligent than 99% of the posters here and looked beyond his supposed racism and looked at the issues.

Yep sure does. Says they are a hell of a lot more intelligent than 99% of the posters here and looked beyond his supposed racism and looked at the issues.

If I may quote you.......What?

Translation:
Don't look at what he truly stands for, look at what he says to make himself and his followers look mainstream.

Oh Gawd

Who's the VP?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?

May as well get that Jew-hate factor covered.

Should reap a 1% post election day.

Why not just deport yourself to Tehran and live your dream?

Did you bother to watch the video of his platform? Um VP I would suggest Patrick Buchanan. :clap2:
Great, Buchanan makes no bones about being racist either.

how is he a racist?....because he is against Illegal Immigration?.....

Forum List

Back